Nvidia Geforce 6200 TurboCache Video BIOS Update? Updating and finding the latest VBIOS of Nvidia Ge
Hello /w00twave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00twave:' /> .I'm new in this forum and i want to ask everybody where can i find the Leadtek PX6200 TC Video BIOS.I want it, because i experience a feel problems with Windows 7 and video games.I tried many drivers, but it don't worked.I will try an older driver, but i don't think it will work.For that i think the problem is from an out of date Video BIOS.I don't know my VBIOS version, because i'm now far from my PC and now i am with my laptop, but i know my PC configuration.It is:

Processor:AMD Sempron 3100+ 1.8GH,
1GB DDR 400 RAM,
two HDD 80GB,
DVD Drive,
Motherboard:Foxconn Nf4k8ab,
GPU:Leadtek Winfast PX6200 TC(TurboCache)

The problems are:Windows AERO won't work properly(i have a WDDM driver)(Don't starts in the normal way and turns off when restarting the computer),Programs like Windows Live Movie Maker are hanging,Can't look video on full screen, it can work with EVERY Nvidia driver like the Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 and it experience the same problems like the Nvidia Geforce 6200 TC driver (i don't think that Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 driver on Nvidia Geforce 6200 TC GPU is normal /confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':confused:' /> ),all games work properly exept Call of Duty 4 (It don't work on every OS)when i click new game the computer is reseting(like clicking the reset button).
/thanks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thanks:' />
Hello /w00twave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00twave:' /> .I'm new in this forum and i want to ask everybody where can i find the Leadtek PX6200 TC Video BIOS.I want it, because i experience a feel problems with Windows 7 and video games.I tried many drivers, but it don't worked.I will try an older driver, but i don't think it will work.For that i think the problem is from an out of date Video BIOS.I don't know my VBIOS version, because i'm now far from my PC and now i am with my laptop, but i know my PC configuration.It is:

1GB DDR 400 RAM,

two HDD 80GB,

DVD Drive,

The problems are:Windows AERO won't work properly(i have a WDDM driver)(Don't starts in the normal way and turns off when restarting the computer),Programs like Windows Live Movie Maker are hanging,Can't look video on full screen, it can work with EVERY Nvidia driver like the Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 and it experience the same problems like the Nvidia Geforce 6200 TC driver (i don't think that Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 driver on Nvidia Geforce 6200 TC GPU is normal /confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':confused:' /> ),all games work properly exept Call of Duty 4 (It don't work on every OS)when i click new game the computer is reseting(like clicking the reset button).

Posted 11/07/2010 08:06 AM   

1GB DDR 400 RAM,
two HDD 80GB,
DVD Drive,

1GB DDR 400 RAM,

two HDD 80GB,

DVD Drive,

Posted 11/07/2010 08:06 AM   
Scroll To Top