Ryme's Getting Married
  1 / 4    
Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in and let you all know where I've been. No, no abductions by aliens or morphed puppies or anything like that. Both Stace and I have been busy working on wedding plans and having bachelor and bachelorette parties and pretty much generally going crazy trying to schedule thing thing. I'm sorry I haven't been around, but any free time has been dedicated to gaming as a relaxation tactic. After the wedding on Sat (Sept 18th) We'll be headed out to the Rivera Maya next week to sip girly drinks with our toes in the sand and generally enjoy the whole newlywed thing. I'll be back in action once things settle down in a few weeks. Hope everyone is doing well and still kicking ass and taking names.

ya boy - Ryme /pirate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pirate:' /> yaaarrr
Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in and let you all know where I've been. No, no abductions by aliens or morphed puppies or anything like that. Both Stace and I have been busy working on wedding plans and having bachelor and bachelorette parties and pretty much generally going crazy trying to schedule thing thing. I'm sorry I haven't been around, but any free time has been dedicated to gaming as a relaxation tactic. After the wedding on Sat (Sept 18th) We'll be headed out to the Rivera Maya next week to sip girly drinks with our toes in the sand and generally enjoy the whole newlywed thing. I'll be back in action once things settle down in a few weeks. Hope everyone is doing well and still kicking ass and taking names.

Posted 09/17/2010 01:56 AM   

Posted 09/17/2010 01:56 AM   
Congrats Ryme! Enjoy the honeymoon (nudge,nudge,wink,wink) and have a safe trip.
Congrats Ryme! Enjoy the honeymoon (nudge,nudge,wink,wink) and have a safe trip.

[indent]Image

[/indent]
Core i7 920@3850MHz_Corsair H-50 Water Cooler_EVGA X58 132-BL-E758-A1_1xEVGA GTX480 @825.1650.2000_3x2Gb Mushkin Enhanced DDR3 1600MHz 7-8-7-20-1T

2x74Gb WD Raptor/RAID0-Windows7 _1x250Gb Seagate 7200.10_Silverstone Strider ST1200 1200w Modular PSU_Coolermaster Cosmos S

Vantage-22876, w/Physx-25636--3DMark06-24844

Posted 09/17/2010 02:11 AM   

[indent]Image

[/indent]
Core i7 920@3850MHz_Corsair H-50 Water Cooler_EVGA X58 132-BL-E758-A1_1xEVGA GTX480 @825.1650.2000_3x2Gb Mushkin Enhanced DDR3 1600MHz 7-8-7-20-1T

2x74Gb WD Raptor/RAID0-Windows7 _1x250Gb Seagate 7200.10_Silverstone Strider ST1200 1200w Modular PSU_Coolermaster Cosmos S

Vantage-22876, w/Physx-25636--3DMark06-24844

Posted 09/17/2010 02:11 AM   
Congrats to the both of you. Hold on because all of this work and you wedding will be over in blink.

Have fun on your honeymoon.
Congrats to the both of you. Hold on because all of this work and you wedding will be over in blink.

Posted 09/17/2010 02:21 AM   

Posted 09/17/2010 02:21 AM   
I am 21 fixing to be 22 yrs into my marriage.

I hope your marriage to one another, is everything the two of you ever wanted and more.

Remember always in everything you do, do it to the best of your ability. Live each day on this earth like its your last together. And go to bed each night with no regrets.

I am now at a phase where I wish that I had spent more time focusing on the things that really matter. Dont let that be you !!!

EG

I hope your marriage to one another, is everything the two of you ever wanted and more.

Remember always in everything you do, do it to the best of your ability. Live each day on this earth like its your last together. And go to bed each night with no regrets.

I am now at a phase where I wish that I had spent more time focusing on the things that really matter. Dont let that be you !!!

EG

In Memory Of Chris Arthington "One Cool Cat"

Posted 09/17/2010 02:50 AM   

EG

EG

In Memory Of Chris Arthington "One Cool Cat"

Posted 09/17/2010 02:50 AM   
Ryme! YEAH /woot.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':woot:' /> Congrats Ryme! And don't forget to take her fishing /w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' /> [img]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/jessemitchell25/The%20Race/3.jpg[/img] /spaz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':spaz:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />
Ryme! YEAH /woot.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':woot:' /> Congrats Ryme! And don't forget to take her fishing /w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' /> Image /spaz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':spaz:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />

CM HAF 932 - ASUS Rampage IV Extreme- Intel i7 3930K - Mushkin Redline 16GB 2133 - Antec HCP 1200kw - Galaxy GTX 670 3 way SLI - 2 WD 1TB Black,WD 640GB Black, WD SSD 64GB - Thermaltake CLW0217 Water 2.0 Extreme - ASUS 24x - Logitech G9 - Logitech G105 - I INC 28" Monitor at 1920 X 1200 (Native) Wow Gaming is great! Speakers - Logitech 530's - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Posted by Rsabatino, techjesse you are the people's champ of overclocking

Vantage P70249ORB

Posted 09/17/2010 03:00 AM   
Ryme! YEAH /woot.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':woot:' /> Congrats Ryme! And don't forget to take her fishing /w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' /> [img]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/jessemitchell25/The%20Race/3.jpg[/img] /spaz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':spaz:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />
Ryme! YEAH /woot.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':woot:' /> Congrats Ryme! And don't forget to take her fishing /w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' /> Image /spaz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':spaz:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' /> /rofl.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rofl:' />

CM HAF 932 - ASUS Rampage IV Extreme- Intel i7 3930K - Mushkin Redline 16GB 2133 - Antec HCP 1200kw - Galaxy GTX 670 3 way SLI - 2 WD 1TB Black,WD 640GB Black, WD SSD 64GB - Thermaltake CLW0217 Water 2.0 Extreme - ASUS 24x - Logitech G9 - Logitech G105 - I INC 28" Monitor at 1920 X 1200 (Native) Wow Gaming is great! Speakers - Logitech 530's - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Posted by Rsabatino, techjesse you are the people's champ of overclocking

Vantage P70249ORB

Posted 09/17/2010 03:00 AM   
:ph34r:

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 09/17/2010 08:51 AM   

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 09/17/2010 08:51 AM   
Congratulations, Ryme!! Best of luck to you both! /bunny.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bunny:' /> /clap.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clap:' /> /banana.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':banana:' />

Have a great honeymoon /stud.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':stud:' />

[i]"When you are courting a nice girl, an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a Red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." Albert Einstein [/i]
Congratulations, Ryme!! Best of luck to you both! /bunny.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bunny:' /> /clap.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':clap:' /> /banana.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':banana:' />

"When you are courting a nice girl, an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a Red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." Albert Einstein

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.3GHz
ProlimaTech Megahalems Rev.B (Push/Pull with 2x 2000rpm CM SickleFlow Green LED fans)
ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Asus GTX670 (with UEFI BIOS)
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600MHz 1.50V
WD Caviar Blue 500GB
Corsair TX750
Cooler Master 690II Advanced Nvidia Edition
Samsung SyncMaster P2370

Posted 09/17/2010 09:08 AM   

[i]"When you are courting a nice girl, an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a Red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." Albert Einstein [/i]

"When you are courting a nice girl, an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a Red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." Albert Einstein

Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.3GHz
ProlimaTech Megahalems Rev.B (Push/Pull with 2x 2000rpm CM SickleFlow Green LED fans)
ASRock Z77 Extreme 4
Asus GTX670 (with UEFI BIOS)
Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600MHz 1.50V
WD Caviar Blue 500GB
Corsair TX750
Cooler Master 690II Advanced Nvidia Edition
Samsung SyncMaster P2370

Posted 09/17/2010 09:08 AM   
Congratulations mate!!

Have a brilliant wedding day, brilliant Honeymoon & brilliant life together!!!!
Congratulations mate!!

Have a brilliant wedding day, brilliant Honeymoon & brilliant life together!!!!

I knew I hadn't imagined it... now it's deleted = people will never know what I hadn't imagined...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

GPU-Z CPU-Z Ccleaner Driversweeper OCCT

Posted 09/17/2010 04:28 PM   
  1 / 4    
Scroll To Top