3D Vision games using Mitsu 3D glasses
Hello. I have a question I haven't been able to find an answer to online.

I have a Mitsubishi 3D DLP TV (compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision glasses), and 3D glasses from Mitsubishi from the Mitsubishi 3DC-1000 Starter Kit.

I am interested in playing Nvidia 3D supported games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2 in 3D, but wondering if the Mitsubishi 3D glasses will work.

Logically, I'd figure it'd work because the TV itself is compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision glasses as mentioned by Nvidia themselves.

I'm wondering if ONLY nvidia 3d vision glasses are compatible with 3d vision supported games.

Thank you , and sorry if answers to this have been posted, but I was unable to find it.

I have a Mitsubishi 3D DLP TV (compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision glasses), and 3D glasses from Mitsubishi from the Mitsubishi 3DC-1000 Starter Kit.

I am interested in playing Nvidia 3D supported games such as Battlefield Bad Company 2 in 3D, but wondering if the Mitsubishi 3D glasses will work.

Logically, I'd figure it'd work because the TV itself is compatible with Nvidia 3D Vision glasses as mentioned by Nvidia themselves.

I'm wondering if ONLY nvidia 3d vision glasses are compatible with 3d vision supported games.

Thank you , and sorry if answers to this have been posted, but I was unable to find it.

Posted 09/09/2010 05:59 PM   

Posted 09/09/2010 05:59 PM   
Yes it is possible if you can tolerate a "please turn on 3d mode" persistently at the bottom 1/4 of the screen. The emitter acts as a key for enabling 3d vision but the drivers will render in dlp mode even if the emitter isn't revieving a signal from the tv. One time I somehow managed to get the drivers in some wierd unstable state where it was rendering for the dlp tv but bypassing the emitter check, which meant no annoying message but I had to use the Mitsubishi glasses. I must emphasize that it was unstable.

You currently can't mix and match the Mitsubishi glasses and nvidia glasses until someone starts selling a 3d signal splitter.
Yes it is possible if you can tolerate a "please turn on 3d mode" persistently at the bottom 1/4 of the screen. The emitter acts as a key for enabling 3d vision but the drivers will render in dlp mode even if the emitter isn't revieving a signal from the tv. One time I somehow managed to get the drivers in some wierd unstable state where it was rendering for the dlp tv but bypassing the emitter check, which meant no annoying message but I had to use the Mitsubishi glasses. I must emphasize that it was unstable.

You currently can't mix and match the Mitsubishi glasses and nvidia glasses until someone starts selling a 3d signal splitter.

Posted 09/10/2010 07:35 PM   

Posted 09/10/2010 07:35 PM   
I too found the Mits glasses far more comfortable to wear than the Nvidia.
If someone could figure out how to disable the on screen message which would be great.

If someone could figure out how to disable the on screen message which would be great.

3dHTPC...i5-2500k|LianLiC33|GB-Z68XP-UD3|460SLI|psu750TX|8gb@1866|128gSSD|1tbBlack|16TB ext|w7u64|

HT7.3gear...Outlaw990|EmoXPA2-500wpc|Denon175wpc(5)|3dBR-BD300|NHT7.2|Polk0.1|73"DLP|

Posted 09/10/2010 09:34 PM   

3dHTPC...i5-2500k|LianLiC33|GB-Z68XP-UD3|460SLI|psu750TX|8gb@1866|128gSSD|1tbBlack|16TB ext|w7u64|

HT7.3gear...Outlaw990|EmoXPA2-500wpc|Denon175wpc(5)|3dBR-BD300|NHT7.2|Polk0.1|73"DLP|

Posted 09/10/2010 09:34 PM   
Scroll To Top