GeForce 9500M GS Driver
I hawe Acer Aspire 6920G with all stock programms and fresh install of windows vista 32bit. problem is that I cant install any nvidia drivers, (current version is 8.17.12.5896) installer just freeze at about 75%. I left laptop for about hour and no progress. That happened all time I wanted to install latest drivers. Today I reinstalled windows, formatted all drives, saved on flash card clean version of nvidia drivers downloaded from official nvidia site, deleted antivirus and tried to install it hoping this time it will complete.. but the same problem, about 75% installer freezes. So am I supose to live all time with two years old drivers that I can get from acer web page ore is theare some way to install newest drivers properly in my case?
I hawe Acer Aspire 6920G with all stock programms and fresh install of windows vista 32bit. problem is that I cant install any nvidia drivers, (current version is 8.17.12.5896) installer just freeze at about 75%. I left laptop for about hour and no progress. That happened all time I wanted to install latest drivers. Today I reinstalled windows, formatted all drives, saved on flash card clean version of nvidia drivers downloaded from official nvidia site, deleted antivirus and tried to install it hoping this time it will complete.. but the same problem, about 75% installer freezes. So am I supose to live all time with two years old drivers that I can get from acer web page ore is theare some way to install newest drivers properly in my case?

Posted 07/31/2010 03:43 PM   
Scroll To Top