GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
I have a n Asrock AliveNF6g-DVI mobo using the above viseo card (onboard), I recently upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate and have one annoying thing that i can not cure.....I get an occasional screen flicker (monitor blinks 2 times). the monitor is fine as I tested other monitors on this system. Also the monitor and card are running fine under Windows XP.

I have upgraded the driver everytime that a new one is available, but this problem exists still :(

Also if I have noticed if I roight click say and avi file the screen also blinks just one times.

This is so annoying when playing games or watching TV.

Jason....lol as I type the monitor blinked 5 times!!!!!

Additional notes:

I have tried to upgrade the driver using the files on this forum, but it seems my driver is up to date, as I get an error (Drivers installed are newer than the ones trying to install)!!!!!
This card made the same flicker under beta 7 etc and using the beta driver, albeit it did cure it for a while, but then went back to the same.

J
I have a n Asrock AliveNF6g-DVI mobo using the above viseo card (onboard), I recently upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate and have one annoying thing that i can not cure.....I get an occasional screen flicker (monitor blinks 2 times). the monitor is fine as I tested other monitors on this system. Also the monitor and card are running fine under Windows XP.

I have upgraded the driver everytime that a new one is available, but this problem exists still :(

Also if I have noticed if I roight click say and avi file the screen also blinks just one times.

This is so annoying when playing games or watching TV.

Jason....lol as I type the monitor blinked 5 times!!!!!

Additional notes:

I have tried to upgrade the driver using the files on this forum, but it seems my driver is up to date, as I get an error (Drivers installed are newer than the ones trying to install)!!!!!

This card made the same flicker under beta 7 etc and using the beta driver, albeit it did cure it for a while, but then went back to the same.

J

Posted 07/12/2010 04:54 PM   
today I tried to solve this problem...if I drop the Nvidia driver the system is ok...:( I also turned off Aero and tried with the new driver installed today...grrr same problem :@

Strange it works for about 30 mins then starts to flicker on and off 2 times again /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' />

I am about to give up on this video card and go for another vendor

Jason
today I tried to solve this problem...if I drop the Nvidia driver the system is ok...:( I also turned off Aero and tried with the new driver installed today...grrr same problem :@

Strange it works for about 30 mins then starts to flicker on and off 2 times again /wallbash.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wallbash:' />

Jason

Posted 12/10/2010 02:05 PM   

Jason

Jason

Posted 12/10/2010 02:07 PM   
Scroll To Top