Using Left over CPU coolers to keep phones cool since 2012.
Now before you do ANYTHING else, read these next steps until your are instructed to re-boot your pc.
1) You are going to reboot your pc in safe mode (press F8 as your computer boots up)(DON"T DO THIS NOW)
2) When options come up for safe mode, choose the first option on the list that only says "Safe Mode"
*Note* Windows will install a generic VGA driver once you boot. That is totally fine and will not affect your install. There is no need to remove it.
Once your computer has booted and you now in windows safe mode
3) Open up Driver Sweeper application.
4) Put check marks in the boxes next to the following items
- NVIDIA Display
- NVIDIA PhysX
5) Click the Analyze button
Once the program is done analyzing you should see a list of items with check marks next to all of them. If for some reason all the items do not have checkmarks, you can click the * button, then select and then all.
6) Now click the clean button
7) Once that has completed. Close the application and reboot your machine as normal.
CPU- Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3ghz @ 4.8ghz
Motherboard- Asrock z68 Extreme4 Gen3
Graphics- MSI GTX 780 Lightning LE
Memory- 8 GIG DDR3 (1600mhz)
Hard drives- 3x Sata (1x 320gig,1 x 640,1x 1TB)
OS- Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Case- Cooler Master HAF-X 942
PSU- Cooler Master M2 Slient Pro 1000W
I knew I hadn't imagined it... now it's deleted = people will never know what I hadn't imagined...
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
"Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
You must Log In to add a comment.
New Private Message
Like Us On
Follow Us On
Copyright © 2016 NVIDIA Corporation