xfx 9800gt problem...............
hi.....i m buying xfx 9800gt 512mb.............

and my monitor is sony flat screen....

problem is graphic card need dvi or hdmi port monitor but my monitor is only vga port...

i have also vga to dvi port connector...but whan u attached the connector monitor not

showing sidplay......... then i m buying dvi to vga cable for monitor but the monitor not showing display

[url="http://www.accellcables.com/press/productI..._Gold_Cable.jpg"]http://www.accellcables.com/press/productI..._Gold_Cable.jpg[/url]

cable photo above link....

can any one tell me what is the solution...for this...

should i purchase the new dvi port monitor.... or any solution...............

i have 600w vip smps.......
hi.....i m buying xfx 9800gt 512mb.............

problem is graphic card need dvi or hdmi port monitor but my monitor is only vga port...

i have also vga to dvi port connector...but whan u attached the connector monitor not

showing sidplay......... then i m buying dvi to vga cable for monitor but the monitor not showing display

http://www.accellcables.com/press/productI..._Gold_Cable.jpg

Posted 06/18/2010 06:37 PM   
[quote name='rathi' post='1075576' date='Jun 18 2010, 10:37 PM']hi.....i m buying xfx 9800gt 512mb.............

[url="http://www.accellcables.com/press/productI..._Gold_Cable.jpg"]http://www.accellcables.com/press/productI..._Gold_Cable.jpg[/url]

i have 600w vip smps.......[/quote]
Same problem here dude im thinking of getting a EVGA version may be cuz of the connectors dude i reside in pakistan and i own a DG41RQ with a 600 watts Atek PSU u get something tell me
[quote name='rathi' post='1075576' date='Jun 18 2010, 10:37 PM']hi.....i m buying xfx 9800gt 512mb.............

http://www.accellcables.com/press/productI..._Gold_Cable.jpg

Same problem here dude im thinking of getting a EVGA version may be cuz of the connectors dude i reside in pakistan and i own a DG41RQ with a 600 watts Atek PSU u get something tell me

Posted 07/27/2010 08:13 AM   
Unfortunately, the link you provided is not valid.

Have you tried another DVI-to-VGA adapter, and using the other port on the graphics card?

If your motherboard has integrated graphics, make sure you disable it in BIOS, and/or set the BIOS to your PCI-Express x16 slot for graphics first.

If nothing else, a display that supports DVI-D (digital) or Dual Link DVI should work fine. However, the only reason your VGA display shouldn't work is if the XFX 9800GT's DVI outputs do not support DVI-A (analog) or DVI-I (analog and digital interlaced). This seems fairly unlikely.

Amorphous

Have you tried another DVI-to-VGA adapter, and using the other port on the graphics card?

If your motherboard has integrated graphics, make sure you disable it in BIOS, and/or set the BIOS to your PCI-Express x16 slot for graphics first.

If nothing else, a display that supports DVI-D (digital) or Dual Link DVI should work fine. However, the only reason your VGA display shouldn't work is if the XFX 9800GT's DVI outputs do not support DVI-A (analog) or DVI-I (analog and digital interlaced). This seems fairly unlikely.

Amorphous

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 08/24/2010 07:06 AM   

Amorphous

Amorphous

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 08/24/2010 07:06 AM   
Scroll To Top