Error code 43 (9800 GT)
Hi I'm currently running a GeForce 9800 GT card and recently I've been running into conflicts such as the monitor blacking out or having distortion of the desktop / running applications and shortly after a message on the toolbar saying that the display device has stopped responding but has recovered. That has happened for about 3 days which lead to this point. Now whenever i open the device manager the display device (nvidia geforce 9800 gt) and click on properties the device status reads Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

I have tried updating the drivers, uninstalling / deleting software for the card and reinstalling it with no success. Each time that I start the computer there are plenty of artifacts on the loading screen. Any suggestions / help is greatly appreciated.
Hi I'm currently running a GeForce 9800 GT card and recently I've been running into conflicts such as the monitor blacking out or having distortion of the desktop / running applications and shortly after a message on the toolbar saying that the display device has stopped responding but has recovered. That has happened for about 3 days which lead to this point. Now whenever i open the device manager the display device (nvidia geforce 9800 gt) and click on properties the device status reads Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

I have tried updating the drivers, uninstalling / deleting software for the card and reinstalling it with no success. Each time that I start the computer there are plenty of artifacts on the loading screen. Any suggestions / help is greatly appreciated.

Posted 06/13/2010 05:41 PM   
Scroll To Top