Wait for Gen2 Gtx 480? or upgrade now?
Hello Peeps,

I'm new to the forums please be gentle. Alright well I'm currently running on a gtx 295 and well been thinking of upgrading but the heat off the gtx 480 is really turning me off, should i wait for a revised version of a gtx 480? I was hoping that a second generation fermi card would have been out by now but it hasn't happened. Oh i forgot to mention that i mainly play games and i do use 3d vision, please help me make up my mind on whether i should upgrade now or wait.
Hello Peeps,

I'm new to the forums please be gentle. Alright well I'm currently running on a gtx 295 and well been thinking of upgrading but the heat off the gtx 480 is really turning me off, should i wait for a revised version of a gtx 480? I was hoping that a second generation fermi card would have been out by now but it hasn't happened. Oh i forgot to mention that i mainly play games and i do use 3d vision, please help me make up my mind on whether i should upgrade now or wait.

Posted 06/08/2010 08:58 AM   
The cards were just released so there's not going to be a refresh anytime soon, I myself am waiting till 28nm , NVIDIA ( Fermi refresh) or AMD ( if they get there new architecture out by then) , I know every official answer is , the heat is no problem and they are made to run hot, but IMHO they run too hot for consecutive hours of game play over a few years of abuse, aftermarket cooling is always an option.

NVIDIA has no concern for heat or power draw so it would seem and write it off as , well the consumer wants a powerful card , so we give it to them no matter the inefficiency of the electronics, aside from tessellation ( not really much of a factor at present ) The HD 5000 series absolutely has some advantage over NVIDIA based on achieved performance in respect to gpu size, heat output and power consumption and its really just an older architecture 4000 series spiced up with DX11. I really hope NVIDIA doesn't get to much of a big head with Fermi as AMD has been doing nothing but gain ground since they took over ATI and are not stopping that momentum any time soon, I hope NVIDIA doesn't get too confident and end up underestimating and surprised by their competition again.

Power and heat is a deciding factor for many no matter what NVIDIA thinks, I really hope 28nm is the answer to this.
The cards were just released so there's not going to be a refresh anytime soon, I myself am waiting till 28nm , NVIDIA ( Fermi refresh) or AMD ( if they get there new architecture out by then) , I know every official answer is , the heat is no problem and they are made to run hot, but IMHO they run too hot for consecutive hours of game play over a few years of abuse, aftermarket cooling is always an option.

NVIDIA has no concern for heat or power draw so it would seem and write it off as , well the consumer wants a powerful card , so we give it to them no matter the inefficiency of the electronics, aside from tessellation ( not really much of a factor at present ) The HD 5000 series absolutely has some advantage over NVIDIA based on achieved performance in respect to gpu size, heat output and power consumption and its really just an older architecture 4000 series spiced up with DX11. I really hope NVIDIA doesn't get to much of a big head with Fermi as AMD has been doing nothing but gain ground since they took over ATI and are not stopping that momentum any time soon, I hope NVIDIA doesn't get too confident and end up underestimating and surprised by their competition again.

Power and heat is a deciding factor for many no matter what NVIDIA thinks, I really hope 28nm is the answer to this.

Posted 06/08/2010 09:37 AM   
I have two GTX 480s in SLI. Their idle and load temperatures are better than my single, stock GTX 295 was. It wasn't until I added a backplate to the GTX 295 that its temperatures dropped to about what I'm hitting with a pair of GTX 480s.

How much more power does a GTX 480 need? You need a PSU that's 8% beefier than you need for a GTX 280, and the GTX 480 is twice as fast.

ATI has less than half the NVIDIA's market majority. HD 5870 may be a good DX9 and DX10 card, but it's lousy at DX11, and the GTX 480 trounces it across the board. A GTX 470 beats it in some cases. Don't believe the heat and power line, it's overhyped.

Performance is the deciding factor. GTX 480 brings it. ATI doesn't. If it were any other way, we'd still be in the performance dark ages. I'm not saying that GTX 480's heat and power demands couldn't be better, but don't let them scare you away from a great card.

If you want more information as to why tessellation is important, check the link in the top of my signature, below.

Amorphous

[quote name='JieMan' post='1070055' date='Jun 8 2010, 02:37 AM']The cards were just released so there's not going to be a refresh anytime soon, I myself am waiting till 28nm , NVIDIA ( Fermi refresh) or AMD ( if they get there new architecture out by then) , I know every official answer is , the heat is no problem and they are made to run hot, but IMHO they run too hot for consecutive hours of game play over a few years of abuse, aftermarket cooling is always an option.

Power and heat is a deciding factor for many no matter what NVIDIA thinks, I really hope 28nm is the answer to this.[/quote]
I have two GTX 480s in SLI. Their idle and load temperatures are better than my single, stock GTX 295 was. It wasn't until I added a backplate to the GTX 295 that its temperatures dropped to about what I'm hitting with a pair of GTX 480s.

How much more power does a GTX 480 need? You need a PSU that's 8% beefier than you need for a GTX 280, and the GTX 480 is twice as fast.

ATI has less than half the NVIDIA's market majority. HD 5870 may be a good DX9 and DX10 card, but it's lousy at DX11, and the GTX 480 trounces it across the board. A GTX 470 beats it in some cases. Don't believe the heat and power line, it's overhyped.

Performance is the deciding factor. GTX 480 brings it. ATI doesn't. If it were any other way, we'd still be in the performance dark ages. I'm not saying that GTX 480's heat and power demands couldn't be better, but don't let them scare you away from a great card.

If you want more information as to why tessellation is important, check the link in the top of my signature, below.

Amorphous

[quote name='JieMan' post='1070055' date='Jun 8 2010, 02:37 AM']The cards were just released so there's not going to be a refresh anytime soon, I myself am waiting till 28nm , NVIDIA ( Fermi refresh) or AMD ( if they get there new architecture out by then) , I know every official answer is , the heat is no problem and they are made to run hot, but IMHO they run too hot for consecutive hours of game play over a few years of abuse, aftermarket cooling is always an option.

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 06/08/2010 10:48 AM   
I'd definately wait , the only game with serious needs will be storm of war : battle of britain.

Don't be suprised if you see the 480's fail
I'd definately wait , the only game with serious needs will be storm of war : battle of britain.

Posted 07/06/2010 10:36 AM   
[quote name='tritosine' post='1083574' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:36 AM']I'd definately wait , the only game with serious needs will be storm of war : battle of britain.

Don't be suprised if you see the 480's fail[/quote]

*looks at sig*

somebody didnt get what they wanted for christmas.

i really want a gtx 480, and the power draw as morphy said is only slightly more than a gtx 280 which is what i currently have. while the heat may be an issue i always have the option of water cooling it :D you can wait and wait and wait for the next biggest thing, but then you miss out on all the awesome stuff the current gen has.
[quote name='tritosine' post='1083574' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:36 AM']I'd definately wait , the only game with serious needs will be storm of war : battle of britain.

*looks at sig*

i really want a gtx 480, and the power draw as morphy said is only slightly more than a gtx 280 which is what i currently have. while the heat may be an issue i always have the option of water cooling it :D you can wait and wait and wait for the next biggest thing, but then you miss out on all the awesome stuff the current gen has.

_ NVLDDMKM problems_ | _ problems getting a driver for a laptop graphics card_ | _What PSU do I need?_

[quote name='The Professor' date='11 August 2011 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1313055223' post='1277858']

I think Qazax is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posted 07/06/2010 10:42 AM   
[quote name='Qazax' post='1083575' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:42 AM']*looks at sig*

i really want a gtx 480, and the power draw as morphy said is only slightly more than a gtx 280 which is what i currently have. while the heat may be an issue i always have the option of water cooling it :D you can wait and wait and wait for the next biggest thing, but then you miss out on all the awesome stuff the current gen has.[/quote]

-the game i talk about is in development for last 5 years, set out to rule the flight simulator business for the next 5 years, if you think it's GTX480 will suffice, you are in a big suprise /teehee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':teehee:' /> .

Current stuff? I only want crysis 2 because I want a multiplayer game with balls, unlike valve games.

It would been fun to play metro2033 in surround, I admit tho. But Im not getting 3 pj's for that, and storm of war in surround? AHAHAHAHAHA : ))

I'll just spend my money on a new screen for my pj. Currency is weak, the graphics cards are weak. GTX480 is as fast as 3x 8800GTX if you dont count SLI scaling. Hell no!
[quote name='Qazax' post='1083575' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:42 AM']*looks at sig*

-the game i talk about is in development for last 5 years, set out to rule the flight simulator business for the next 5 years, if you think it's GTX480 will suffice, you are in a big suprise /teehee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':teehee:' /> .

Current stuff? I only want crysis 2 because I want a multiplayer game with balls, unlike valve games.

It would been fun to play metro2033 in surround, I admit tho. But Im not getting 3 pj's for that, and storm of war in surround? AHAHAHAHAHA : ))

I'll just spend my money on a new screen for my pj. Currency is weak, the graphics cards are weak. GTX480 is as fast as 3x 8800GTX if you dont count SLI scaling. Hell no!

Posted 07/06/2010 10:46 AM   
[quote name='tritosine' post='1083577' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:46 AM']-the game i talk about is in development for last 5 years, set out to rule the flight simulator business for the next 5 years, if you think it's GTX480 will suffice, you are in a big suprise /teehee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':teehee:' /> .[/quote]

damn. i hate it when i'm in a big surprise, i can never get out.
[quote name='tritosine' post='1083577' date='Jul 6 2010, 11:46 AM']-the game i talk about is in development for last 5 years, set out to rule the flight simulator business for the next 5 years, if you think it's GTX480 will suffice, you are in a big suprise /teehee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':teehee:' /> .

damn. i hate it when i'm in a big surprise, i can never get out.

_ NVLDDMKM problems_ | _ problems getting a driver for a laptop graphics card_ | _What PSU do I need?_

[quote name='The Professor' date='11 August 2011 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1313055223' post='1277858']

I think Qazax is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posted 07/06/2010 10:58 AM   
WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.

I SAY THIS BECAUSE A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN MY GTX 480 DIED I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT IT ON THIS FORUM

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INFLAMMATORY, TROLLING, OBSCENE LANGUAGE, NOTHING IN MY POST

I WAS JUST DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY CARD

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I COME BACK HERE AND I GO TO CREATE A NEW TOPIC AND IT SAYS I AM UNABLE TO DO THAT.

IT SEEMS NVIDIA IS TRYING TO CENSOR ME BECAUSE THEIR PRODUCT FAILED AND I TOLD MY STORY

THEY DELETED MY ORIGNAL TOPIC IT SEEMS, I HAVE RECEIVED NO MESSAGES FROM MODERATORS OR ANYTHING DESRIBING WHY MY TOPIC WAS DELETED AND MY THREAD CREATION RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NVIDIA PRODUCT EVER AGAIN
WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.

I SAY THIS BECAUSE A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN MY GTX 480 DIED I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT IT ON THIS FORUM

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING INFLAMMATORY, TROLLING, OBSCENE LANGUAGE, NOTHING IN MY POST

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I COME BACK HERE AND I GO TO CREATE A NEW TOPIC AND IT SAYS I AM UNABLE TO DO THAT.

IT SEEMS NVIDIA IS TRYING TO CENSOR ME BECAUSE THEIR PRODUCT FAILED AND I TOLD MY STORY

THEY DELETED MY ORIGNAL TOPIC IT SEEMS, I HAVE RECEIVED NO MESSAGES FROM MODERATORS OR ANYTHING DESRIBING WHY MY TOPIC WAS DELETED AND MY THREAD CREATION RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NVIDIA PRODUCT EVER AGAIN

Posted 07/06/2010 04:04 PM   
[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 12:04 PM']WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.

IT SEEMS NVIDIA IS TRYING TO CENSOR ME BECAUSE THEIR PRODUCT FAILED AND I TOLD MY STORY[/quote]

This is the legacy section of the forum where no new topics may be created, but may be moved at request or bumped by other members if they see fit. There are no privilege restrictions active on your account that are barring you from posting; this is simply a locked area for posts that were inactive during the forum restructuring. If you wish to create a thread regarding your issue, try one of the [url="http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showforum=197"]GeForce Hardware[/url] subsections.
[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 12:04 PM']WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.

This is the legacy section of the forum where no new topics may be created, but may be moved at request or bumped by other members if they see fit. There are no privilege restrictions active on your account that are barring you from posting; this is simply a locked area for posts that were inactive during the forum restructuring. If you wish to create a thread regarding your issue, try one of the GeForce Hardware subsections.

GeForce Technical Marketing

Posted 07/06/2010 04:10 PM   
and seriously
[img]http://www.fade-2-black.com/caps-lock.jpg[/img]
and seriously

Posted 07/06/2010 04:26 PM   
I expected a heat nightmare too, but I was really surprised. I overvolt my 480 at roughly 150 mhz over stock 24/7 and avg 75C degrees at full load, 77% fans (reasonable noise limit for me). The heat load is well within reasonable limits as well. Just make sure you don't have a coffin-like case but this holds true for any card.
I expected a heat nightmare too, but I was really surprised. I overvolt my 480 at roughly 150 mhz over stock 24/7 and avg 75C degrees at full load, 77% fans (reasonable noise limit for me). The heat load is well within reasonable limits as well. Just make sure you don't have a coffin-like case but this holds true for any card.

Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.20Ghz | Win7 x64 Ultimate | 7.7 WEI

EVGA GTX480 SC @ 820 Mhz SLI | Asus VG278H 27" 3D Vision 2

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 F6 | 24GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600

OCZ 240GB RevoDrive X2 | 4.0TB Hitachi/Seagate/Western Digital HDD's

MOTU UltraLite | X-Fi Titanium

Antec Nine Hundred Two | Silverstone DA1000

Posted 07/06/2010 04:53 PM   
[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 10:04 AM']WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.[/quote]

Nvidia does not scam people... and if your 480 GTX died you are suppose to contact the card manufacturer (PNY,EVGA,ZOTAC,GIGABYTE,PALIt) or your OEM Vendor (HP,DEL,ACER.MDG,Etc)
Those companies are responsible for warrenty and support ....not Nvidia

Nvidia does not make cards they make chips...companies like EVGA make the Video cards and are responsible for support

[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 10:04 AM']I SAY THIS BECAUSE A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN MY GTX 480 DIED I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT IT ON THIS FORUM

I WAS JUST DESCRIBING WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY CARD[/quote]

Good! you had every right to post it here. and we would have told you to contact your Reseller or Card manufactirer for support if's it's dead
Companies can't be perfect...bad cards happen... they get shipped banged around..parts become loose.
lots or reasons they fail and lots of reasons they can't catch everything

[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 10:04 AM']NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I COME BACK HERE AND I GO TO CREATE A NEW TOPIC AND IT SAYS I AM UNABLE TO DO THAT.

THEY DELETED MY ORIGNAL TOPIC IT SEEMS, I HAVE RECEIVED NO MESSAGES FROM MODERATORS OR ANYTHING DESRIBING WHY MY TOPIC WAS DELETED AND MY THREAD CREATION RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NVIDIA PRODUCT EVER AGAIN[/quote]

I would advise you to look around the forum...It's more than likely still here

The forum went through a complete remodelling (so it has a new look and feel)..In some areas you cannot start a new thread because its for old posts and legacy forums
they moved some of the ones they could categorize and left the rest in the legacy forums (can't start new topics there). However you can add to those post or ask a moderator to move a post be select report
in the forums or contacting a moderator directly.

If you can't find the thread start a new one....in the right forum group this time

And please don't SHOUT next time

this is a user to user help forum (not official support)....not nvidia support ...
if you want to send a message to Nvidia support you go to the Nvidia .com and use Support there.

They have links to the vendors there for your warrenty support so you can contact them (they are the one responsible for support and warrenty)
and a means to contact or ask Nvidia any questions or device driver feedback you have

From pages here

This site is moderated by both NVIDIA as well as 3rd party member moderators, and we request that you please be respectful when interacting with our moderating team. Although the site is occasionally moderated by NVIDIA employees, it is intended only as a way for visitors to get answers from other visitors, and not to get answers from NVIDIA. Although NVIDIA employees MAY occasionally offer help or suggestions, when you post a problem or a request for help, it will most likely be other NVIDIA customers or users who respond at whatever level they are able, according to their own experience and level of technical expertise.

and here is NVidia card manufacturer support link
[url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/support_aic.html"]http://www.nvidia.com/object/support_aic.html[/url]

Technical Support, RMA requests, replacements and warranty issues for your NVIDIA based product are handled by the manufacturer of that product
and they are listed on that page

NVidia Support/feedback is here
[url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/driverqualityassurance.html"]http://www.nvidia.com/object/driverqualityassurance.html[/url]
[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 10:04 AM']WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.

Nvidia does not scam people... and if your 480 GTX died you are suppose to contact the card manufacturer (PNY,EVGA,ZOTAC,GIGABYTE,PALIt) or your OEM Vendor (HP,DEL,ACER.MDG,Etc)

Those companies are responsible for warrenty and support ....not Nvidia

Nvidia does not make cards they make chips...companies like EVGA make the Video cards and are responsible for support

[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 10:04 AM']I SAY THIS BECAUSE A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN MY GTX 480 DIED I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT IT ON THIS FORUM

Good! you had every right to post it here. and we would have told you to contact your Reseller or Card manufactirer for support if's it's dead

Companies can't be perfect...bad cards happen... they get shipped banged around..parts become loose.

lots or reasons they fail and lots of reasons they can't catch everything

[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 6 2010, 10:04 AM']NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I COME BACK HERE AND I GO TO CREATE A NEW TOPIC AND IT SAYS I AM UNABLE TO DO THAT.

I would advise you to look around the forum...It's more than likely still here

The forum went through a complete remodelling (so it has a new look and feel)..In some areas you cannot start a new thread because its for old posts and legacy forums

they moved some of the ones they could categorize and left the rest in the legacy forums (can't start new topics there). However you can add to those post or ask a moderator to move a post be select report

in the forums or contacting a moderator directly.

If you can't find the thread start a new one....in the right forum group this time

And please don't SHOUT next time

this is a user to user help forum (not official support)....not nvidia support ...

if you want to send a message to Nvidia support you go to the Nvidia .com and use Support there.

They have links to the vendors there for your warrenty support so you can contact them (they are the one responsible for support and warrenty)

and a means to contact or ask Nvidia any questions or device driver feedback you have

From pages here

This site is moderated by both NVIDIA as well as 3rd party member moderators, and we request that you please be respectful when interacting with our moderating team. Although the site is occasionally moderated by NVIDIA employees, it is intended only as a way for visitors to get answers from other visitors, and not to get answers from NVIDIA. Although NVIDIA employees MAY occasionally offer help or suggestions, when you post a problem or a request for help, it will most likely be other NVIDIA customers or users who respond at whatever level they are able, according to their own experience and level of technical expertise.

and here is NVidia card manufacturer support link

http://www.nvidia.com/object/support_aic.html

Technical Support, RMA requests, replacements and warranty issues for your NVIDIA based product are handled by the manufacturer of that product

and they are listed on that page

NVidia Support/feedback is here

http://www.nvidia.com/object/driverqualityassurance.html

ImageImage

Join the NVidia Forum Team - Please Help Medical Research - Folding@home

Posted 07/06/2010 05:20 PM   
I'm sorry, but what are you going on about??? I just looked up your name and your topic is still there for all to see. Did you get in touch with the manufacturer of your card??? Did the card get replaced as I'm sure it was still under warranty. Why come onto the forums and spout off a whole lot of rubbish??? Trust me, as someone who works in customer service, you are far less likely to get any help or the outcome you want by coming in and complaining about something in this way. I know if this was my problem to fix, I would do the bare minimum to help you and no more.

FAIL.

[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 7 2010, 04:04 AM']WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.

THEY DELETED MY ORIGNAL TOPIC IT SEEMS, I HAVE RECEIVED NO MESSAGES FROM MODERATORS OR ANYTHING DESRIBING WHY MY TOPIC WAS DELETED AND MY THREAD CREATION RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY, THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NVIDIA PRODUCT EVER AGAIN[/quote]
I'm sorry, but what are you going on about??? I just looked up your name and your topic is still there for all to see. Did you get in touch with the manufacturer of your card??? Did the card get replaced as I'm sure it was still under warranty. Why come onto the forums and spout off a whole lot of rubbish??? Trust me, as someone who works in customer service, you are far less likely to get any help or the outcome you want by coming in and complaining about something in this way. I know if this was my problem to fix, I would do the bare minimum to help you and no more.

FAIL.

[quote name='metalegon' post='1083697' date='Jul 7 2010, 04:04 AM']WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM NVIDIA THEY ARE A SCAM AND MY GTX 480 ALREADY DIED ON ME.

MY RIG

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD4H

i5 2500K @ 4.6Ghz
8GB Kingston HyperX 1600mhz
2x Gigabyte GTX670 OC Windforce Version SLI
Corsair H100 Cooler
Corsair HX1050W
Corsair Force Series 3 120GB (OS)
Seagate Barracuda 1TB (Storage, games etc)
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty
Corsair 600T Graphite - White
3x Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW+ In Surround

Posted 07/06/2010 09:39 PM   
Cormega26,

If you still are in need of assistance, kindly make a new thread in the GeForce 400 series section of the forums.

Amorphous
Cormega26,

If you still are in need of assistance, kindly make a new thread in the GeForce 400 series section of the forums.

Amorphous

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 07/08/2010 03:51 AM   
Scroll To Top