nForce 2 Ultra 400/MCP-T chipset Drivers
I've recently sold a computer I built a year ago to build another and so I've pulled out my old system that was a DFI LanParty Ultra with the nForce 2 Ultra chipset and the os needs to be reinstalled and could somebody direct me to the latest chipset drivers for the nForce 2 Ultra. I know I can go to DFI but I would like to get the latest updated ones from nVidia.

Thanks
I've recently sold a computer I built a year ago to build another and so I've pulled out my old system that was a DFI LanParty Ultra with the nForce 2 Ultra chipset and the os needs to be reinstalled and could somebody direct me to the latest chipset drivers for the nForce 2 Ultra. I know I can go to DFI but I would like to get the latest updated ones from nVidia.

Thanks

Posted 05/31/2010 06:26 AM   
@ Bean Bandit:
Welcome at NVIDIA Forums!

Unfortunately you didn't mention the OS, which you reinstall onto the nForce2 chipset system.
The latest nForce 2 Ultra chipset driver set for Windows XP released by NVIDIA was 5.10 dated 17th September 2004. You can get it [url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_5.10.html"]>here<[/url].

Regards
Fernando
@ Bean Bandit:

Unfortunately you didn't mention the OS, which you reinstall onto the nForce2 chipset system.

The latest nForce 2 Ultra chipset driver set for Windows XP released by NVIDIA was 5.10 dated 17th September 2004. You can get it >here<.

Regards

Fernando

Posted 05/31/2010 09:14 PM   
[quote name='Fernando' post='1065512' date='May 31 2010, 04:14 PM']@ Bean Bandit:

The latest nForce 2 Ultra chipset driver set for Windows XP released by NVIDIA was 5.10 dated 17th September 2004. You can get it [url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_5.10.html"]>here<[/url].

Regards
Fernando[/quote]
It was xp. thanks
[quote name='Fernando' post='1065512' date='May 31 2010, 04:14 PM']@ Bean Bandit:

The latest nForce 2 Ultra chipset driver set for Windows XP released by NVIDIA was 5.10 dated 17th September 2004. You can get it >here<.

Regards

Fernando

It was xp. thanks

Posted 06/01/2010 01:10 AM   
The last driver version is 5.11 and can be downloaded from the URL below:

[url="http://ftp%3a%2f/download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/5.11/nForce_5.11_winxp2k_international_whql.exe"]ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/...tional_whql.exe[/url]
The last driver version is 5.11 and can be downloaded from the URL below:

ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/...tional_whql.exe

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 06/02/2010 09:36 AM   
[quote name='ManuelG' post='1066449' date='Jun 2 2010, 11:36 AM']The last driver version is 5.11 and can be downloaded from the URL below:
[url="http://ftp%3a%2f/download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/5.11/nForce_5.11_winxp2k_international_whql.exe"]ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/...tional_whql.exe[/url][/quote]1. According to NVIDIA's download pages this driver set is only designed for nForce3 chipset mainboards.
2. The included Ethernet driver doesn't work, not even with nForce3 chipsets.
[quote name='ManuelG' post='1066449' date='Jun 2 2010, 11:36 AM']The last driver version is 5.11 and can be downloaded from the URL below:

ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/nForce/...tional_whql.exe1. According to NVIDIA's download pages this driver set is only designed for nForce3 chipset mainboards.

2. The included Ethernet driver doesn't work, not even with nForce3 chipsets.

Posted 06/02/2010 10:14 AM   
Scroll To Top