Cant connect to steam ?
Since yesterday i steam stopped connecting, I also cant connect to any of their websites.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem.Or are Steams servers down,can anyone else connect to steam ?
Since yesterday i steam stopped connecting, I also cant connect to any of their websites.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem.Or are Steams servers down,can anyone else connect to steam ?

Posted 05/20/2010 08:41 AM   
[quote name='dunnyd' post='1058705' date='May 20 2010, 03:41 AM']Since yesterday i steam stopped connecting, I also cant connect to any of their websites.
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem.Or are Steams servers down,can anyone else connect to steam ?[/quote]

mine seems to be working fine. i was playing l4d2 yesterday.
[quote name='dunnyd' post='1058705' date='May 20 2010, 03:41 AM']Since yesterday i steam stopped connecting, I also cant connect to any of their websites.

mine seems to be working fine. i was playing l4d2 yesterday.

"Everytime you buy something from Walmart you're supporting commercial corporate terrorism and the CEO sacrifices a kitten; you're not a corporate terrorist supporting kitten killer are you!?!?!?"

HDMI is simply DVI + audio; if a monitor doesn't have speakers, THERE'S NO REASON FOR IT TO HAVE HDMI!

Posted 05/20/2010 05:28 PM   
Scroll To Top