Sturmovik 1946 AA problem
Hi.

Having set all parameters as suggested in various threads I´ve found a great looking setup for my Il-1946.

One problem though.. I can´t get the AA to work. I go into my 3D settings in my Nvidia menu and browse to my 1946 folder. When I select the Il2fb.exe, it becomes "Il Sturmovik Forgotten Battles and Ace expansion pack" in my Nvidia drop-down menu.

But any changes to this .exe will not be seen in the game....

(If I press ctrl+alt+del and get up the active processes, the active .exe is called il2fb.exe .... but whenever I chose this, it renames it to "Il Sturmovik Forgotten Battles..." in the Nvidia setup.....

Any clues here?

/Johan
Hi.

Having set all parameters as suggested in various threads I´ve found a great looking setup for my Il-1946.

One problem though.. I can´t get the AA to work. I go into my 3D settings in my Nvidia menu and browse to my 1946 folder. When I select the Il2fb.exe, it becomes "Il Sturmovik Forgotten Battles and Ace expansion pack" in my Nvidia drop-down menu.

But any changes to this .exe will not be seen in the game....

(If I press ctrl+alt+del and get up the active processes, the active .exe is called il2fb.exe .... but whenever I chose this, it renames it to "Il Sturmovik Forgotten Battles..." in the Nvidia setup.....

Any clues here?

/Johan

Posted 05/04/2010 02:44 PM   
Scroll To Top