How to activate Nvidia card ?
Hello All,

I just bought a notebook Asus X64JV-JX027V with graphic card NVIDIA GEFORCE GT325M Cuda inside.

I tried to launch 2 videogames, in each case the graphic card found by the game is Intel Graphic Media Accelerator HD.
I want to use the Nvidia card, not the default Intel card.

I have installed the driver 197.16_notebook_winvista_win7_64bit_international_whql but it doesn't change anything.

Can someone help ?
Thanks

/
Intel I3
Windows7-64bits
NVIDIA GEFORCE GT325M Cuda 1GB
Hello All,

I just bought a notebook Asus X64JV-JX027V with graphic card NVIDIA GEFORCE GT325M Cuda inside.

I tried to launch 2 videogames, in each case the graphic card found by the game is Intel Graphic Media Accelerator HD.

I want to use the Nvidia card, not the default Intel card.

I have installed the driver 197.16_notebook_winvista_win7_64bit_international_whql but it doesn't change anything.

Can someone help ?

Thanks

/

Intel I3

Windows7-64bits

NVIDIA GEFORCE GT325M Cuda 1GB

Posted 04/08/2010 02:24 PM   
Hi, The only thing i can think of is to turn off the intel "integrated" graphics in your systems bios as it may be conflicting with your nvidia Geforce GT325M GPU!

Disclaimer: Any alterations you make in your systems BIOS you do so on your own willingness!!! LOL
Hi, The only thing i can think of is to turn off the intel "integrated" graphics in your systems bios as it may be conflicting with your nvidia Geforce GT325M GPU!

Disclaimer: Any alterations you make in your systems BIOS you do so on your own willingness!!! LOL

Posted 04/11/2010 06:25 PM   
Scroll To Top