nVidia 440 - Windows 7 no drivers
Hello, I have a nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 installed on my computer with Standard VGA Graphics Drivers for Win7 64bit. I tried installing drivers from the official drivers page and there is no Win7 drivers available. Automatic driver dectection says they are up to date. I need to play my games :(

How do I get nVidia drivers installed and working on Win7 64 bit for nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440?

Thank You...
Hello, I have a nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 installed on my computer with Standard VGA Graphics Drivers for Win7 64bit. I tried installing drivers from the official drivers page and there is no Win7 drivers available. Automatic driver dectection says they are up to date. I need to play my games :(

How do I get nVidia drivers installed and working on Win7 64 bit for nVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440?

Thank You...

Posted 04/07/2010 04:48 PM   
try to install a driver from windows update
try to install a driver from windows update

Posted 04/07/2010 06:27 PM   
This card is not supported under Vista/7.
This card is not supported under Vista/7.

Posted 04/07/2010 11:19 PM   
I have already installed the Standard windows drivers from windows update.
I was doing some research and some got it working on 32 bit with forceware (win 7).

Does anyone know how to use compatibility mode while installing forceware drivers?

Thanks
I have already installed the Standard windows drivers from windows update.

I was doing some research and some got it working on 32 bit with forceware (win 7).

Does anyone know how to use compatibility mode while installing forceware drivers?

Thanks

Posted 04/08/2010 01:52 PM   
[quote name='KaranSokhey' post='1036171' date='Apr 8 2010, 10:52 AM']I have already installed the Standard windows drivers from windows update.

Thanks[/quote]
There may be 3rd parties drivers around the net modified to work. This would be the only way to get it working.
[quote name='KaranSokhey' post='1036171' date='Apr 8 2010, 10:52 AM']I have already installed the Standard windows drivers from windows update.

Thanks

There may be 3rd parties drivers around the net modified to work. This would be the only way to get it working.

Posted 04/08/2010 02:01 PM   
Scroll To Top