Help with my nvidia 8400 GS graphic card Cant play some games
Hi.
My graphic card is nvidia 8400 GS but i cant play games like need for speed underground 2/most wanted/carbon, nba 2k10/2k9. but i can play games like Left 4 dead, generals zero hour, guitar hero 3, battle realms.

When i start the games that i cant play, i will open a window of the game but it is only black screen and you will have to use the task manager to exit.

I can play nba 2k9 before but one day, i cant play anymore because of the blank screen.

specs: windows xp sp3, nvidia 8400 GS, ram 2gb, E700 @ 2.80ghz, core 2 dou

i have tried uninstall-reinstall the driver but still did not work.
i have tried updating the driver still no effect.

any help pls? confused.gif

Thanks! sweat.gif
Hi.

My graphic card is nvidia 8400 GS but i cant play games like need for speed underground 2/most wanted/carbon, nba 2k10/2k9. but i can play games like Left 4 dead, generals zero hour, guitar hero 3, battle realms.

When i start the games that i cant play, i will open a window of the game but it is only black screen and you will have to use the task manager to exit.

I can play nba 2k9 before but one day, i cant play anymore because of the blank screen.

specs: windows xp sp3, nvidia 8400 GS, ram 2gb, E700 @ 2.80ghz, core 2 dou

i have tried uninstall-reinstall the driver but still did not work.

i have tried updating the driver still no effect.

any help pls? confused.gif

Thanks! sweat.gif

Posted 03/26/2010 03:31 AM   
That is odd. Are you using a PCI or PCI Express Geforce 8400GS?
That is odd. Are you using a PCI or PCI Express Geforce 8400GS?

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 03/26/2010 03:46 AM   
[quote name='ManuelG' post='1027208' date='Mar 26 2010, 04:46 AM']That is odd. Are you using a PCI or PCI Express Geforce 8400GS?[/quote]

i have no idea if its PCI or PCI Express Geforce 8400GS wat wud be the difference?
[quote name='ManuelG' post='1027208' date='Mar 26 2010, 04:46 AM']That is odd. Are you using a PCI or PCI Express Geforce 8400GS?

i have no idea if its PCI or PCI Express Geforce 8400GS wat wud be the difference?

Posted 03/27/2010 04:51 AM   
Scroll To Top