GeForce 210 Windows 7 Driver
I have the GeForce 210 graphics card installed on my computer with Windows 7. The driver I have is 196.21 for Windows 7. When I go to "adjust desktop color settings" in the NVIDIA control panel I can adjust the brightness, contrast, and gamma. There is no option to select the graph and adjust the picture as with the driver for Windows XP. Is there a way to access this graph control? It came on very handy on the XP version of this software. The whites are a little to bright and I would like to have the graph to adjust this problem. Thanks in advance for all advice.
I have the GeForce 210 graphics card installed on my computer with Windows 7. The driver I have is 196.21 for Windows 7. When I go to "adjust desktop color settings" in the NVIDIA control panel I can adjust the brightness, contrast, and gamma. There is no option to select the graph and adjust the picture as with the driver for Windows XP. Is there a way to access this graph control? It came on very handy on the XP version of this software. The whites are a little to bright and I would like to have the graph to adjust this problem. Thanks in advance for all advice.

Posted 03/22/2010 05:12 PM   
I am sorry but this functionality is not in the Windows7 drivers as the OS provides a method to calibrate your display built right into the OS. Click on the Start button on your taskbar and in the search field, type in "color management". This will bring up the Color Management panel. Click on the "Advanced" tab and you will see a button for "Calibrate display".
I am sorry but this functionality is not in the Windows7 drivers as the OS provides a method to calibrate your display built right into the OS. Click on the Start button on your taskbar and in the search field, type in "color management". This will bring up the Color Management panel. Click on the "Advanced" tab and you will see a button for "Calibrate display".

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 03/22/2010 05:30 PM   
i have the same problem with Geforce 9500 GT, stuck on 16bit res 800x600, and it says:

[i]Display Color Calibration cant calibrate a display that has a color depth less than 24bits per pixel[/i]

what should i do?
i have the same problem with Geforce 9500 GT, stuck on 16bit res 800x600, and it says:

Display Color Calibration cant calibrate a display that has a color depth less than 24bits per pixel

what should i do?

Posted 03/27/2010 03:50 PM   
Scroll To Top