Reinstall BIOS or FIRMWARE on Quadro FX 3700 What software do i need ?
Hello:

I am thinking about reinstalling the BIOS or FIRMWARE on my Quadro FX 3700 due to a problem I have, which I will explain later.

My questions is: How can I reinstall the firmware or BIOS of the Nvidia Quadro FX 3700. What software do i need ??

The problem I am trying to solve is this:

I have/had 2 Nvidia Quadro FX 3700 that I was/am selling. The first one was installed in a High-End PC for testing customers.
To check some games I installed the second one on my personal PC, a mid-range PC.
The second Quadro on my PC ran Call Of Duty Moderwarfare 2 estrangely.
The game loaded and run into 3D environment OK but as soon in 3D environment loaded, the game started to halt and start every 5 seconds until a certain point it shut down to Desktop.
I installed the last drivers from Nvidia. (9187)
I thought it was my mid-range PC with a high-end video card as the Quadro.

Then, I sold the First Quadro Card and then moved the Second Quadro Card from my mid-range PC to the High End-PC.
Suddenly the same game started to behave the same wrong way in the high end PC.
Both PCs had the same OS and same game.
Nothing changed on the High-End PC, just the Video Card.

All graphics works OK but 3D. I run FURMark 1.8.0 and ran well.

Thanks !!

Xeikon
Hello:

I am thinking about reinstalling the BIOS or FIRMWARE on my Quadro FX 3700 due to a problem I have, which I will explain later.

My questions is: How can I reinstall the firmware or BIOS of the Nvidia Quadro FX 3700. What software do i need ??

The problem I am trying to solve is this:

I have/had 2 Nvidia Quadro FX 3700 that I was/am selling. The first one was installed in a High-End PC for testing customers.

To check some games I installed the second one on my personal PC, a mid-range PC.

The second Quadro on my PC ran Call Of Duty Moderwarfare 2 estrangely.

The game loaded and run into 3D environment OK but as soon in 3D environment loaded, the game started to halt and start every 5 seconds until a certain point it shut down to Desktop.

I installed the last drivers from Nvidia. (9187)

I thought it was my mid-range PC with a high-end video card as the Quadro.

Then, I sold the First Quadro Card and then moved the Second Quadro Card from my mid-range PC to the High End-PC.

Suddenly the same game started to behave the same wrong way in the high end PC.

Both PCs had the same OS and same game.

Nothing changed on the High-End PC, just the Video Card.

All graphics works OK but 3D. I run FURMark 1.8.0 and ran well.

Thanks !!

Xeikon

Posted 03/19/2010 08:24 PM   
Scroll To Top