Nvidia drivers wont install Nvidia drivers wont install nvidia control panel
I've had this problem for ages and no solution fixes it that iv found. I have a ASUS GTX 275 which i bought about a year ago. I can't install any of the nvidia drivers, it gets about half way and then says the control panel could not be installed, this may affect driver functionality will revert to previous driver (or something like that). Iv used driver sweeper loads of times (iv wiped the chipset, physx and display) tried it in safe mode, and tried numerous fixes yet to no success. It really annoying , currently i have no nvidia control panel, its just not there. Even installing the 6.05 nvidia system tools it doesnt work, it just says another version of the product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. etc etc. Any ideas please

Attached is my dxdiag, for some reason it said something like there was a problem accessing your direct show last time???

I have vista ultimate 64 bit, e5200, 2 x 2gb ram

I just installed the Vga drivers the driver installed yet the control panel was left out, on the later drivers it doesnt let me install it because its unstable without the nvidia control panel!

One of the solutions was to download a newer version of install shield that doesnt work with vista sp2 soo... please help
I've had this problem for ages and no solution fixes it that iv found. I have a ASUS GTX 275 which i bought about a year ago. I can't install any of the nvidia drivers, it gets about half way and then says the control panel could not be installed, this may affect driver functionality will revert to previous driver (or something like that). Iv used driver sweeper loads of times (iv wiped the chipset, physx and display) tried it in safe mode, and tried numerous fixes yet to no success. It really annoying , currently i have no nvidia control panel, its just not there. Even installing the 6.05 nvidia system tools it doesnt work, it just says another version of the product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. etc etc. Any ideas please

Attached is my dxdiag, for some reason it said something like there was a problem accessing your direct show last time???

I have vista ultimate 64 bit, e5200, 2 x 2gb ram

I just installed the Vga drivers the driver installed yet the control panel was left out, on the later drivers it doesnt let me install it because its unstable without the nvidia control panel!

One of the solutions was to download a newer version of install shield that doesnt work with vista sp2 soo... please help

Posted 03/12/2010 09:04 AM   
Scroll To Top