Does my macbook pro support 3D?
Will my macbook 2,4Hgz nvidia geforce 9400m support 3D video via Nvidia 3d vision and a 120hz display.
And yes i know that i have to use window.
Will my macbook 2,4Hgz nvidia geforce 9400m support 3D video via Nvidia 3d vision and a 120hz display.

And yes i know that i have to use window.

Posted 03/12/2010 03:25 AM   
def not.
def not.

Posted 03/12/2010 07:27 AM   
Even if it did, I don't think an apple product exists which is powerful enough to properly drive 3d.

At least, not for less than the cost of your soul + getting raped by steve jobs
Even if it did, I don't think an apple product exists which is powerful enough to properly drive 3d.

Posted 03/12/2010 08:10 AM   
[quote name='f3likx' post='1018011' date='Mar 12 2010, 09:10 AM']Even if it did, I don't think an apple product exists which is powerful enough to properly drive 3d.

At least, not for less than the cost of your soul + getting raped by steve jobs[/quote]

It does work. However you have to use windows. And you have to INF mod the Nvidia desktop driver to get 3d vision support.(If you don't know what that is, you better leave it alone becuase it's fairly technical)
After that 3d vision works fine. Just don't expect to run ANY modern game and a decent resolution.

Older games work fine.
[quote name='f3likx' post='1018011' date='Mar 12 2010, 09:10 AM']Even if it did, I don't think an apple product exists which is powerful enough to properly drive 3d.

It does work. However you have to use windows. And you have to INF mod the Nvidia desktop driver to get 3d vision support.(If you don't know what that is, you better leave it alone becuase it's fairly technical)

After that 3d vision works fine. Just don't expect to run ANY modern game and a decent resolution.

Older games work fine.

Posted 03/12/2010 09:49 AM   
[quote name='bartdesign' post='1018029' date='Mar 12 2010, 10:49 AM']It does work. However you have to use windows. And you have to INF mod the Nvidia desktop driver to get 3d vision support.(If you don't know what that is, you better leave it alone becuase it's fairly technical)

Older games work fine.[/quote]

Thnx for the answer but my question is not if i will be able to play games on my computer i am looking to edit video and displaying video. Do i have to use the INF mod anyway?
[quote name='bartdesign' post='1018029' date='Mar 12 2010, 10:49 AM']It does work. However you have to use windows. And you have to INF mod the Nvidia desktop driver to get 3d vision support.(If you don't know what that is, you better leave it alone becuase it's fairly technical)

Older games work fine.

Thnx for the answer but my question is not if i will be able to play games on my computer i am looking to edit video and displaying video. Do i have to use the INF mod anyway?

Posted 03/12/2010 12:10 PM   
[quote name='freaxxx' post='1018084' date='Mar 12 2010, 01:10 PM']Thnx for the answer but my question is not if i will be able to play games on my computer i am looking to edit video and displaying video. Do i have to use the INF mod anyway?[/quote]
You won't have any problems with video.
[quote name='freaxxx' post='1018084' date='Mar 12 2010, 01:10 PM']Thnx for the answer but my question is not if i will be able to play games on my computer i am looking to edit video and displaying video. Do i have to use the INF mod anyway?

You won't have any problems with video.

Posted 03/12/2010 02:23 PM   
Scroll To Top