Dx10 with 8-series SLI on 64-bit system Off-center mouse and uncontrollable spin
hey, been experiencing a bad mouse problem with dx10 games. I got a logitech g5 mouse that spins out of control in Red Faction Guerrilla, shattered horizon, and is off-center in bioshock, battlefield: bad company 2, and shattered horizon. No, it's not a resolution problem, it's not my mouse hardware. I have a definite feeling it's the 64bit windows with the 8 series cards in an SLI mix that causes it. changing the mouse the ps/2 port does not fix the problem.
hey, been experiencing a bad mouse problem with dx10 games. I got a logitech g5 mouse that spins out of control in Red Faction Guerrilla, shattered horizon, and is off-center in bioshock, battlefield: bad company 2, and shattered horizon. No, it's not a resolution problem, it's not my mouse hardware. I have a definite feeling it's the 64bit windows with the 8 series cards in an SLI mix that causes it. changing the mouse the ps/2 port does not fix the problem.

Posted 03/04/2010 12:28 AM   
[quote name='Zematus737' post='1011869' date='Mar 3 2010, 04:28 PM']hey, been experiencing a bad mouse problem with dx10 games. I got a logitech g5 mouse that spins out of control in Red Faction Guerrilla, shattered horizon, and is off-center in bioshock, battlefield: bad company 2, and shattered horizon. No, it's not a resolution problem, it's not my mouse hardware. I have a definite feeling it's the 64bit windows with the 8 series cards in an SLI mix that causes it. changing the mouse the ps/2 port does not fix the problem.[/quote]

I just found the fix for what i thought was a bug for the off center mouse in dx10 games. I adjusted the dpi a long while ago to large. I set it back to normal in the windows settings and it is now working in crysis and i'm sure it will work in Red Faction Guerrilla also. Thank God, it will work with Resident evil 5 i just got too. finally... after years of this crap and 3 different video cards i can now play dx11.
[quote name='Zematus737' post='1011869' date='Mar 3 2010, 04:28 PM']hey, been experiencing a bad mouse problem with dx10 games. I got a logitech g5 mouse that spins out of control in Red Faction Guerrilla, shattered horizon, and is off-center in bioshock, battlefield: bad company 2, and shattered horizon. No, it's not a resolution problem, it's not my mouse hardware. I have a definite feeling it's the 64bit windows with the 8 series cards in an SLI mix that causes it. changing the mouse the ps/2 port does not fix the problem.

I just found the fix for what i thought was a bug for the off center mouse in dx10 games. I adjusted the dpi a long while ago to large. I set it back to normal in the windows settings and it is now working in crysis and i'm sure it will work in Red Faction Guerrilla also. Thank God, it will work with Resident evil 5 i just got too. finally... after years of this crap and 3 different video cards i can now play dx11.

Posted 07/17/2010 12:45 AM   
Scroll To Top