Help on GT130M Notebook driver
Hey guys,

I wanted to update my notebook driver and it seems like I'm having a problem now. This error always comes out when I'm installing.

I'm on Windows 7 64bit and my current driver is 186.36 updating to 195.62 cause the below error.

"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

Help appreciated and thanks!
Hey guys,

I wanted to update my notebook driver and it seems like I'm having a problem now. This error always comes out when I'm installing.

I'm on Windows 7 64bit and my current driver is 186.36 updating to 195.62 cause the below error.

"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

Help appreciated and thanks!

Posted 03/03/2010 03:28 PM   
anyone can help?

Thanks alot
anyone can help?

Thanks alot

Posted 03/04/2010 02:10 PM   
Still not able to fix it someone assist me please?
Still not able to fix it someone assist me please?

Posted 03/08/2010 03:22 PM   
The notebook drivers will not install on all notebooks, only those which we have received permission to support. Also, we only support operating systems which your notebook provider supports (ie if your notebook does not support Windows XP, our notebook drivers will not install on your notebook when running Windows XP).
The notebook drivers will not install on all notebooks, only those which we have received permission to support. Also, we only support operating systems which your notebook provider supports (ie if your notebook does not support Windows XP, our notebook drivers will not install on your notebook when running Windows XP).

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 03/08/2010 07:04 PM   
So, if thats the case, I can only find the latest driver by my notebook provider? It's a Lenovo product anyway. I always thought since my card is using GT130M and which the latest driver 195.62 support it, I thought I can do an version update. hmm...
So, if thats the case, I can only find the latest driver by my notebook provider? It's a Lenovo product anyway. I always thought since my card is using GT130M and which the latest driver 195.62 support it, I thought I can do an version update. hmm...

Posted 03/09/2010 03:33 AM   
Scroll To Top