NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M outputs the wrong resolution
Dear All,

I am the owner of 2 Toshiba products that can't seem to work together right. Looking for some advice.

I have a Toshiba Tecra M7 Tablet / laptop that runs NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M and I would like to plug it into my Toshiba Regza TV model name: 55ZV650U. The problem is that my video card does not support the TV's resolution which is 1080P vertical and 1920P horizontal. I end up having to watch the aptop at a crazy resolution which does not take advantage of the TV's full screen. In other words, I have to put up with two blank black bars on the monitor sides. Is there a way to upgrade or otherwise force the Nvidia Graphic Card to conform to the secondary monitor and output a 1080 x 1920 signal?

Thank you All!

Arek Kaminski
arek_kaminski@hotmail.com
Dear All,

I am the owner of 2 Toshiba products that can't seem to work together right. Looking for some advice.

I have a Toshiba Tecra M7 Tablet / laptop that runs NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M and I would like to plug it into my Toshiba Regza TV model name: 55ZV650U. The problem is that my video card does not support the TV's resolution which is 1080P vertical and 1920P horizontal. I end up having to watch the aptop at a crazy resolution which does not take advantage of the TV's full screen. In other words, I have to put up with two blank black bars on the monitor sides. Is there a way to upgrade or otherwise force the Nvidia Graphic Card to conform to the secondary monitor and output a 1080 x 1920 signal?

Thank you All!

Arek Kaminski

arek_kaminski@hotmail.com

Posted 02/03/2010 11:48 PM   
Scroll To Top