9800 GTX + and Acer x223w - HDCP fails Driver claims x223w is NOT HDCP compliant - Acer says it is
How can I get my monitor to function as HDCP compliant - its an Acer x223w which acer says is compliant - Nvidia software says No.
How can I get my monitor to function as HDCP compliant - its an Acer x223w which acer says is compliant - Nvidia software says No.

Posted 02/02/2010 12:57 PM   
I have the same monitor and is now planning to get a GTS 250. I wonder what's the answer to this question...
I have the same monitor and is now planning to get a GTS 250. I wonder what's the answer to this question...

Posted 02/02/2010 01:18 PM   
[quote name='jessan' post='993843' date='Feb 2 2010, 08:18 AM']I have the same monitor and is now planning to get a GTS 250. I wonder what's the answer to this question...[/quote]

Why is the topic closed without an answer from Nvidia? Still haven't received an answer.
[quote name='jessan' post='993843' date='Feb 2 2010, 08:18 AM']I have the same monitor and is now planning to get a GTS 250. I wonder what's the answer to this question...

Why is the topic closed without an answer from Nvidia? Still haven't received an answer.

Posted 07/13/2010 10:36 PM   
If your thread was closed, it would be impossible to post a reply to it.

This forum section you originally posted this thread in is closed because the forums have been restructured. Rather than delete the tens of thousands of threads there, many of which are still very useful, the General Hardware Discussion section is being readied for archiving. New threads cannot be posted in that section, but old threads can still be replied to, allowing active issues to be moved to the active forum sections.

As such, this thread has been moved.

Keep in mind that these forums are for User-to-User discussion. Though NVIDIA does occasionally read these forums, the forums are not an official support channel, nor are they intended as a way for users to get help from NVIDIA. All official support will come from the NVIDIA-partner that manufactured your GPU.

To enable HDCP, ensure that your display is connected to your GPU via a DVI cable to your GPU's DVI port. You may need to use the native resolution (maximum) on your display, and you may need to adjust the display refresh rate before HDCP will be possible. If you're using any type of adapter, it may be your issue.

I believe all NVIDIA GPUs from the 8000 series onward are HDCP compliant. If your issues persist after trying the adjustments above, try a new DVI cable.

Amorphous
If your thread was closed, it would be impossible to post a reply to it.

This forum section you originally posted this thread in is closed because the forums have been restructured. Rather than delete the tens of thousands of threads there, many of which are still very useful, the General Hardware Discussion section is being readied for archiving. New threads cannot be posted in that section, but old threads can still be replied to, allowing active issues to be moved to the active forum sections.

As such, this thread has been moved.

Keep in mind that these forums are for User-to-User discussion. Though NVIDIA does occasionally read these forums, the forums are not an official support channel, nor are they intended as a way for users to get help from NVIDIA. All official support will come from the NVIDIA-partner that manufactured your GPU.

To enable HDCP, ensure that your display is connected to your GPU via a DVI cable to your GPU's DVI port. You may need to use the native resolution (maximum) on your display, and you may need to adjust the display refresh rate before HDCP will be possible. If you're using any type of adapter, it may be your issue.

I believe all NVIDIA GPUs from the 8000 series onward are HDCP compliant. If your issues persist after trying the adjustments above, try a new DVI cable.

Amorphous

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 07/14/2010 04:50 AM   
Scroll To Top