Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT driver stops working It stops working all the time i need help please!
I have a Windows 7 Nvidia operating sistem and i had Xp and my video driver is crasshing all the time,when i had Xp and display driver stopped working i had to restart my computer all the time,now on Win 7 it just trows me out of the game and starts responding again but its very frustrating.Ive bought it with this problem and at first i thought it was my Computer that was wronk so i did not go to the store to change my video board but now that my warranty expired i cant do anything about it :((. NOTE: only When i play games like medieval II and America`s Army even at low settings it trows me out of the game.
If u have some tips on how to make it work it would be great.
P.S. I have the newest video driver 8.16.11.9107 and direct X 11
Thank you...
Raynor.
I have a Windows 7 Nvidia operating sistem and i had Xp and my video driver is crasshing all the time,when i had Xp and display driver stopped working i had to restart my computer all the time,now on Win 7 it just trows me out of the game and starts responding again but its very frustrating.Ive bought it with this problem and at first i thought it was my Computer that was wronk so i did not go to the store to change my video board but now that my warranty expired i cant do anything about it :((. NOTE: only When i play games like medieval II and America`s Army even at low settings it trows me out of the game.

Thank you...

Raynor.

Posted 01/24/2010 02:54 PM   
[quote name='raynor' post='987736' date='Jan 24 2010, 08:54 AM']I have a Windows 7 Nvidia operating sistem and i had Xp and my video driver is crasshing all the time,when i had Xp and display driver stopped working i had to restart my computer all the time,now on Win 7 it just trows me out of the game and starts responding again but its very frustrating.Ive bought it with this problem and at first i thought it was my Computer that was wronk so i did not go to the store to change my video board but now that my warranty expired i cant do anything about it :((. NOTE: only When i play games like medieval II and America`s Army even at low settings it trows me out of the game.
Thank you...
Raynor.[/quote]

I am also having issues with the driver for the 9500. You may need to download the newest version which I believe yours is behind. There is the 816 one that you have currently. I have the version 191 and there is now a new one out that is 193. I am using Windows Vista so maybe I am wrong about the different versions..

My issue is this: When I went to the website to get the newer update (released 01/19/2010) I downloaded the new driver update and saved it to the default location (C drive) but while downloading, the screen flickered and went black with a floating message box that said: "Input not supported". IDK if this has something to do with the fact I never have uninstalled drivers before installing new ones...? I tried rolling back, it didnt work--tried uninstalling and reinstalling the one on the actual CD that came with my new graphics card and it said I was up to date but my computer still would not start up properly! It worked fine since installing the new graphics card in December until I tried updating the driver two days ago with the most recent driver..I completely unplugged my monitor from all sources and plugged it all back in and my computer actually started up this time. The screen has changed to being distorted sort of (text is small) but I dont know if I should do the driver sweeper and completely remove all drivers and then install the latest driver?? I also had an updated driver for my monitor which I updated after I was able to get back on my pc. HELP!?!?
[quote name='raynor' post='987736' date='Jan 24 2010, 08:54 AM']I have a Windows 7 Nvidia operating sistem and i had Xp and my video driver is crasshing all the time,when i had Xp and display driver stopped working i had to restart my computer all the time,now on Win 7 it just trows me out of the game and starts responding again but its very frustrating.Ive bought it with this problem and at first i thought it was my Computer that was wronk so i did not go to the store to change my video board but now that my warranty expired i cant do anything about it :((. NOTE: only When i play games like medieval II and America`s Army even at low settings it trows me out of the game.

Thank you...

Raynor.

I am also having issues with the driver for the 9500. You may need to download the newest version which I believe yours is behind. There is the 816 one that you have currently. I have the version 191 and there is now a new one out that is 193. I am using Windows Vista so maybe I am wrong about the different versions..

My issue is this: When I went to the website to get the newer update (released 01/19/2010) I downloaded the new driver update and saved it to the default location (C drive) but while downloading, the screen flickered and went black with a floating message box that said: "Input not supported". IDK if this has something to do with the fact I never have uninstalled drivers before installing new ones...? I tried rolling back, it didnt work--tried uninstalling and reinstalling the one on the actual CD that came with my new graphics card and it said I was up to date but my computer still would not start up properly! It worked fine since installing the new graphics card in December until I tried updating the driver two days ago with the most recent driver..I completely unplugged my monitor from all sources and plugged it all back in and my computer actually started up this time. The screen has changed to being distorted sort of (text is small) but I dont know if I should do the driver sweeper and completely remove all drivers and then install the latest driver?? I also had an updated driver for my monitor which I updated after I was able to get back on my pc. HELP!?!?

Posted 01/25/2010 09:14 PM   
Scroll To Top