directx problem
hi ..whenever i install any game like (nfs, football, mortal combat, raw,) in my system ...they all install without error but when i try to run the screen get black and the error message flashed that messages about the dont send and the send error report....some body told me that this is because of the direct x problem ...so i have installed a new direct x into my system but still that problem persists...i have told that most of the games come with their own directx..is it true...i need a solution..whether i need a graphics card to run this game...plz help
hi ..whenever i install any game like (nfs, football, mortal combat, raw,) in my system ...they all install without error but when i try to run the screen get black and the error message flashed that messages about the dont send and the send error report....some body told me that this is because of the direct x problem ...so i have installed a new direct x into my system but still that problem persists...i have told that most of the games come with their own directx..is it true...i need a solution..whether i need a graphics card to run this game...plz help

Posted 01/23/2010 12:08 PM   
Scroll To Top