NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT Hdmi problems
Hello all i have Recently bought a pc hp pavilion and it comes with a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT with hdmi port on it but when i plug my hdmi port from my tv to my Geforce hdmi i get really mad Crackling noise but no sound :S i also tryed looking into this before posting up but everything seems to dvi-hdmi i am trying to go straight from hdmi to hdmi. its not the hdmi cable as that works perfect with my xbox 360 anyone got any ideas Thank very much sorry if this has been posted alot Akka87
Hello all i have Recently bought a pc hp pavilion and it comes with a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT with hdmi port on it but when i plug my hdmi port from my tv to my Geforce hdmi i get really mad Crackling noise but no sound :S i also tryed looking into this before posting up but everything seems to dvi-hdmi i am trying to go straight from hdmi to hdmi. its not the hdmi cable as that works perfect with my xbox 360 anyone got any ideas Thank very much sorry if this has been posted alot Akka87

Posted 01/03/2010 04:17 AM   
anyone help Please
anyone help Please

Posted 01/03/2010 01:42 PM   
have you hooked this cable up? its the HDMI SPDIF the card doesn't generate sound on its own so you need to run the sound from your motherboard or sound card (if you have one) through your video card to your HDMI port with the following cable... one should of came with your card, I know i have about 4 laying around somewhere lol

[img]http://www.albatron.com.tw/public/Images/Knowledge/2008032501/HDMI_SPDIF06.jpg[/img]
have you hooked this cable up? its the HDMI SPDIF the card doesn't generate sound on its own so you need to run the sound from your motherboard or sound card (if you have one) through your video card to your HDMI port with the following cable... one should of came with your card, I know i have about 4 laying around somewhere lol

CPU - Intel Core2Quad Q9550 @ 3.6Ghz

GPU - MSI GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II @ 1000/2000/4700

PPU - BFG GTS 250 OC @ 738/1836/2200

RAM - 4x2GB Mushkin Black line DDR2 @ 1066MHz 5-5-5-15-2T

Sound - Asus Xonar DG

HDD - 500Gb Seagate (RAID Setup Fried :( waiting on SSD upgrade)

Motherboard - EVGA 780i SLI FTW

Case - Antec Twelve Hundred

PSU - Antec True Power Quatro 850W

OS - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Monitors - 23" Acer 1080p, 22" Acer

Speakers - Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound

Headset - Sennheiser PC-350

Keyboard - Logitech G15

Mouse - Logitech MX518

Posted 01/03/2010 03:06 PM   
it was fitted in the pc when i Traded the pc ? and the only wire i can see is Black and Red one but thats going from the fan :S so i am gunna try buy one
it was fitted in the pc when i Traded the pc ? and the only wire i can see is Black and Red one but thats going from the fan :S so i am gunna try buy one

Posted 01/03/2010 07:00 PM   
Scroll To Top