GeForce G210M Driver Need GeForce G210M driver for windows 7 (64bit)
Hello everyone,

I've recently bought a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite A500-02F heres the link with all the specs:http://www.toshiba.ca/web/product.grp?lg=en&section=1&group=1&product=9442&category= )

I installed windows 7 (64bit)on it and I was able to find every single driver except the one for my graphic card (GeForce G210M) . I tried every single driver nvidia had to offer (195.39, 195.55, 195.62, 195.81) and some of them said they were not compatible with any hardware or they were for the windows 7 32bit version. I even tried the driver that they gave on the toshiba website and it said again that it was for the windows 7 32bit version. I've been working on this for atleast 2 days straight and it's really getting frustating.

Any help or advices would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
Hello everyone,

I've recently bought a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite A500-02F heres the link with all the specs:http://www.toshiba.ca/web/product.grp?lg=en&section=1&group=1&product=9442&category= )

I installed windows 7 (64bit)on it and I was able to find every single driver except the one for my graphic card (GeForce G210M) . I tried every single driver nvidia had to offer (195.39, 195.55, 195.62, 195.81) and some of them said they were not compatible with any hardware or they were for the windows 7 32bit version. I even tried the driver that they gave on the toshiba website and it said again that it was for the windows 7 32bit version. I've been working on this for atleast 2 days straight and it's really getting frustating.

Any help or advices would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Posted 12/23/2009 08:45 PM   
Hey, I too just bought this same laptop. I had the same problem and i finally found a driver that worked. Ill go find it give me 2 minutes lol
Hey, I too just bought this same laptop. I had the same problem and i finally found a driver that worked. Ill go find it give me 2 minutes lol

Posted 12/24/2009 07:15 AM   
I actually forget. try this. it might be it,
That's probably not it but i hope it is. i actually searched for like 6 hours straight and found some random site i think
I actually forget. try this. it might be it,

That's probably not it but i hope it is. i actually searched for like 6 hours straight and found some random site i think

Posted 12/24/2009 07:23 AM   
click on the link in my sig. it'll take you to all your laptop driver needs :)
click on the link in my sig. it'll take you to all your laptop driver needs :)

"Everytime you buy something from Walmart you're supporting commercial corporate terrorism and the CEO sacrifices a kitten; you're not a corporate terrorist supporting kitten killer are you!?!?!?"

HDMI is simply DVI + audio; if a monitor doesn't have speakers, THERE'S NO REASON FOR IT TO HAVE HDMI!

Posted 12/24/2009 08:27 AM   
[quote name='Kid A' post='969886' date='Dec 24 2009, 03:27 AM']click on the link in my sig. it'll take you to all your laptop driver needs :)[/quote]

Ok but which one did you take? It tells me to take the 187.23 version but the link that they give me for the download doesn't work.
[quote name='Kid A' post='969886' date='Dec 24 2009, 03:27 AM']click on the link in my sig. it'll take you to all your laptop driver needs :)

Ok but which one did you take? It tells me to take the 187.23 version but the link that they give me for the download doesn't work.

Posted 12/25/2009 08:03 PM   
Hey Sorry, I've been on holidays and haven't been online that much. I totally forgot to give you the file. anyways heres the link to my megaupload. it will work guaranteed! considering it took me like 2 hours to fix this problem. I just looked at which driver version was the most reliable to run on this comupter and narrowed it down to this one! Good Luck!
Link: [url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMKAU5D6"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMKAU5D6[/url]
-Zach
Hey Sorry, I've been on holidays and haven't been online that much. I totally forgot to give you the file. anyways heres the link to my megaupload. it will work guaranteed! considering it took me like 2 hours to fix this problem. I just looked at which driver version was the most reliable to run on this comupter and narrowed it down to this one! Good Luck!

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMKAU5D6

-Zach

Posted 01/02/2010 01:02 AM   
[quote name='MacZach' post='973987' date='Jan 1 2010, 08:02 PM']Hey Sorry, I've been on holidays and haven't been online that much. I totally forgot to give you the file. anyways heres the link to my megaupload. it will work guaranteed! considering it took me like 2 hours to fix this problem. I just looked at which driver version was the most reliable to run on this comupter and narrowed it down to this one! Good Luck!
Link: [url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMKAU5D6"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMKAU5D6[/url]
-Zach[/quote]

This driver for my nvidia gforce g 210m on win764bit pro worked on a clean install...thanks man!!!!
[quote name='MacZach' post='973987' date='Jan 1 2010, 08:02 PM']Hey Sorry, I've been on holidays and haven't been online that much. I totally forgot to give you the file. anyways heres the link to my megaupload. it will work guaranteed! considering it took me like 2 hours to fix this problem. I just looked at which driver version was the most reliable to run on this comupter and narrowed it down to this one! Good Luck!

Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XMKAU5D6

-Zach

This driver for my nvidia gforce g 210m on win764bit pro worked on a clean install...thanks man!!!!

Posted 01/07/2010 03:34 PM   
[quote name='ubets' post='977023' date='Jan 7 2010, 09:34 AM']This driver for my nvidia gforce g 210m on win764bit pro worked on a clean install...thanks man!!!![/quote]

Hey, Yeah dude no problem. Sorry I forgot to post it like a week sooner LOL. I was on vacation so I was just soaking up some sun! But yeah, It took me awhile to troubleshoot the problem using like 10 different drivers and finally that one worked. I dont know why thats the only one. and it won't update. Must be some kind of problem with the hardware in the laptop or confliction with another driver. But, Glad I could help. And hopefully I help others in the future with this solution!
[quote name='ubets' post='977023' date='Jan 7 2010, 09:34 AM']This driver for my nvidia gforce g 210m on win764bit pro worked on a clean install...thanks man!!!!

Hey, Yeah dude no problem. Sorry I forgot to post it like a week sooner LOL. I was on vacation so I was just soaking up some sun! But yeah, It took me awhile to troubleshoot the problem using like 10 different drivers and finally that one worked. I dont know why thats the only one. and it won't update. Must be some kind of problem with the hardware in the laptop or confliction with another driver. But, Glad I could help. And hopefully I help others in the future with this solution!

Posted 01/17/2010 07:28 PM   
A new driver should be released later this week which should support this laptop. If it does not, please let us know. Check back later this week for the newest driver update.
A new driver should be released later this week which should support this laptop. If it does not, please let us know. Check back later this week for the newest driver update.

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 01/18/2010 12:14 PM   
i have the same problem but i have a Sony vaio L all in one pc. and inside is a g210m card and it wont update. please help!!!!!!
i have the same problem but i have a Sony vaio L all in one pc. and inside is a g210m card and it wont update. please help!!!!!!

Posted 03/26/2011 09:37 PM   
I have an Asus Laptop with the nvidia Geforce G210M on it but when i try to download the video driver from this website the update says it can't find any hardware on my machine but when i try from the manufacturers website i have all kinds of issues with it including a hanging issue when i logoff/shutdown/restart the machine and hanging issues with programs i have open at times
I have an Asus Laptop with the nvidia Geforce G210M on it but when i try to download the video driver from this website the update says it can't find any hardware on my machine but when i try from the manufacturers website i have all kinds of issues with it including a hanging issue when i logoff/shutdown/restart the machine and hanging issues with programs i have open at times

Posted 05/07/2012 07:31 PM   
I have Sony Vaio Notebook, i downloaded a driver Geforce G210M but its not compatibility with my graphic hardware why? Please help!
I have Sony Vaio Notebook, i downloaded a driver Geforce G210M but its not compatibility with my graphic hardware why?

Please help!

Posted 03/25/2013 09:41 PM   
Scroll To Top