Blue screen of death!
I have a windows Xp OS, and lately, I been getting Blue screen of death during my Warcraft III: Frozen Throne games. Sometimes ladder, sometimes custom games. My monitor desktop resolution size right now is 2048x 1152. I went into the registers and changed some things. Like I made the refresh rate cap at 60. And made my warcraft resolutuion 1280 x 1152.

Could anyone give me some tips on how to fix my warcraft gaming? I mean seriously, i'm laddering and all of a sudden blue screen of death and my computer restarts.
I have a windows Xp OS, and lately, I been getting Blue screen of death during my Warcraft III: Frozen Throne games. Sometimes ladder, sometimes custom games. My monitor desktop resolution size right now is 2048x 1152. I went into the registers and changed some things. Like I made the refresh rate cap at 60. And made my warcraft resolutuion 1280 x 1152.

Could anyone give me some tips on how to fix my warcraft gaming? I mean seriously, i'm laddering and all of a sudden blue screen of death and my computer restarts.

Posted 12/23/2009 08:07 PM   
Scroll To Top