Acer H5360 i bought one
  1 / 31    
yes, i finally caved after having it in my shopping basket for 2 weeks and finally hit pay.
It is officially released tomorrow, Pixmania had it for 540€, so it should be in my hot little hands by Friday.

Am I a fool for buying it before there are any reviews: Yes.
yes, i finally caved after having it in my shopping basket for 2 weeks and finally hit pay.

It is officially released tomorrow, Pixmania had it for 540€, so it should be in my hot little hands by Friday.

Am I a fool for buying it before there are any reviews: Yes.

Et in Arcadia Ego

Posted 12/09/2009 10:23 AM   
Great, and we'll be waiting for you to review it for the rest of us... ;)
Great, and we'll be waiting for you to review it for the rest of us... ;)

My 3D Vision Blog - 3dvision-blog.com

Posted 12/09/2009 10:52 AM   
someone had to do it.

Now! who wants to buy my Sanyo Z3????
someone had to do it.

Now! who wants to buy my Sanyo Z3????

Et in Arcadia Ego

Posted 12/09/2009 12:08 PM   
Excellent mate.

Reply back with your findings, hope it is a pain free experience for you :)
Excellent mate.

Reply back with your findings, hope it is a pain free experience for you :)

I5 2500K 4.4ghz H60 Corsair cooling
GTX 780 Ti
8GB DDR3 1600mhz
Windows 7 64bit
NXZT Phantom (white)
HMZ-T1 and 50" panasonic 3d plasma

Posted 12/09/2009 01:49 PM   
If the Acer ever showed up in a U.S. retailer, I might actually buy it too! But it hasn't!
If the Acer ever showed up in a U.S. retailer, I might actually buy it too! But it hasn't!

Posted 12/09/2009 03:40 PM   
Well its already certified so you should'nt have any problems....he says !!!!

Unlike my Viewsonic PJD6211 which still is'nt officially certified. although it does now work thank c$luck.

But i am very interested in reading your review / experience.

good luck !
Well its already certified so you should'nt have any problems....he says !!!!

Unlike my Viewsonic PJD6211 which still is'nt officially certified. although it does now work thank c$luck.

But i am very interested in reading your review / experience.

good luck !

Posted 12/09/2009 04:36 PM   
Excellent, thanks for being the guinea pig i look forward to hearing your results. Hopefully before christmas as i may get one of the better half if its any good.
Excellent, thanks for being the guinea pig i look forward to hearing your results. Hopefully before christmas as i may get one of the better half if its any good.

Posted 12/09/2009 05:16 PM   
no problems guys, once i get it, you will be the first to know the results of my testing of Arkham, Mario Galaxy and NFS:Shift :)
I hope to get a delivery estimate today, so I imagine it will arrive sometime next week :(
no problems guys, once i get it, you will be the first to know the results of my testing of Arkham, Mario Galaxy and NFS:Shift :)

I hope to get a delivery estimate today, so I imagine it will arrive sometime next week :(

Et in Arcadia Ego

Posted 12/10/2009 07:08 AM   
i am very much looking forward to this as i too am aching to click the pay now button! i currently use the sammy 22 monitor for gaming and a lg 50" hdtv for my films but when i approached the missus about getting one she was well lets say not too enthusiastic, but i managed to win her over ;) so just waiting for this review and all being well by next week will have one too!
i am very much looking forward to this as i too am aching to click the pay now button! i currently use the sammy 22 monitor for gaming and a lg 50" hdtv for my films but when i approached the missus about getting one she was well lets say not too enthusiastic, but i managed to win her over ;) so just waiting for this review and all being well by next week will have one too!

Posted 12/10/2009 08:15 PM   
Is the Acer 3D Vision certified? I'd also like to see if it works with the latest drivers...
Is the Acer 3D Vision certified? I'd also like to see if it works with the latest drivers...

Posted 12/10/2009 09:14 PM   
[url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_Requirements.html"]http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_Requirements.html[/url]

Posted 12/10/2009 10:40 PM   
Cool. Now just to see if it works with 1.17.... and ever shows up in the f**king U.S.! :D
Cool. Now just to see if it works with 1.17.... and ever shows up in the f**king U.S.! :D

Posted 12/10/2009 11:09 PM   
update:

pixmania wont have it in stock until the 14th, so they say...
so it will probably be next friday when i have it.
(if the product is even real)
update:

pixmania wont have it in stock until the 14th, so they say...

so it will probably be next friday when i have it.

(if the product is even real)

Et in Arcadia Ego

Posted 12/11/2009 06:47 AM   
Lol... Man, definitely seems like vaporware at this point! Still.. can't wait to here your findings. :) I'd totally join you in guinea pig test subject-orama if I could find one here...
Lol... Man, definitely seems like vaporware at this point! Still.. can't wait to here your findings. :) I'd totally join you in guinea pig test subject-orama if I could find one here...

Posted 12/11/2009 05:06 PM   
Hey Templarwiz i see the expected in stock date has now gone to the 18th so its been pushed back twice!! also the price has gone up another £50........ $%^holes. Bet your peeved at the moment? incidently what price did you get yours at because the first day it was on there it was up for £412???
Hey Templarwiz i see the expected in stock date has now gone to the 18th so its been pushed back twice!! also the price has gone up another £50........ $%^holes. Bet your peeved at the moment? incidently what price did you get yours at because the first day it was on there it was up for £412???

Posted 12/15/2009 11:02 PM   
  1 / 31    
Scroll To Top