Problem with new Alliance Of Valiant Arms (A.V.A) free online fps game !
Everytime I try to run A.V.A I get this error message that sais: "Error loading NvCpl.dll Access Denied". I'm using win xp pro sp3. I will post below what I've posted on their forum so you guys can better understand my problem:

Post 1:

"Yes, same thing here, I've installed the game today for the first time and after GameGuard loads and sais "authenticated"... boom ! my computer just restarts with a black screen, is like I somehow press the restart button myself except I don't. [ This happens after I've reinstalled the game again]

In my first installation the game didn't restarted, I just received an error message saying "Error loading NvCpl.dll Access Denied" wich this has something to do with the graphics I guess... so I've updated my drivers but no go.

Anyways, heres my system specs: cpu amd athlon 64 3000+, videocard GeForce 7300 GT 256 mb video memory and pixel shader model 3.0, motherboard ASUS k8v-x, memory 1gb ram, operating system win xp sp3.

I saw on this forum that this game isn't for all graphics cards wich is too bad imo for a free game...

In conclusion, this game has a very loooooooooooooooooooong way to go in order to compete with other free fps games out there, hell, I can't even play it. LOL !!!!"

Post 2:

"Nothing in the event viewer just some info on other software. But after I updated my graphics drivers again the game doesn't restart my system anymore, just gives me the "Error loading NvCpl.dll Access Denied."
I found out if I ignore the error message and don't press the Ok button in the msg window the game doesn't close and just tries to play the sound from the intro movie with the nvidia logo but the sound is like a broken record (repeats fragments) and the image is not showing because the game minimises itself.
If I press enter button then the intro movie is skipped somehow and the game goes fullscreen and it works !
So I think somehow the intro movie cannot be rendered, I think is in HD and my videocard cannot run it and i get that error msg, happened on another game once, don't remember which one...
I will update my video codecs, maybe will solve the problem but I have doubts, I think the game is not tested with gf 7300 gt 256 mb ps 3.0"

So if any of u guys can help it will be much appreciated and also if some of you have this problem feel free to post here !

Thank You !!!
Everytime I try to run A.V.A I get this error message that sais: "Error loading NvCpl.dll Access Denied". I'm using win xp pro sp3. I will post below what I've posted on their forum so you guys can better understand my problem:

Post 1:

"Yes, same thing here, I've installed the game today for the first time and after GameGuard loads and sais "authenticated"... boom ! my computer just restarts with a black screen, is like I somehow press the restart button myself except I don't. [ This happens after I've reinstalled the game again]

In my first installation the game didn't restarted, I just received an error message saying "Error loading NvCpl.dll Access Denied" wich this has something to do with the graphics I guess... so I've updated my drivers but no go.

Anyways, heres my system specs: cpu amd athlon 64 3000+, videocard GeForce 7300 GT 256 mb video memory and pixel shader model 3.0, motherboard ASUS k8v-x, memory 1gb ram, operating system win xp sp3.

I saw on this forum that this game isn't for all graphics cards wich is too bad imo for a free game...

In conclusion, this game has a very loooooooooooooooooooong way to go in order to compete with other free fps games out there, hell, I can't even play it. LOL !!!!"

Post 2:

"Nothing in the event viewer just some info on other software. But after I updated my graphics drivers again the game doesn't restart my system anymore, just gives me the "Error loading NvCpl.dll Access Denied."

I found out if I ignore the error message and don't press the Ok button in the msg window the game doesn't close and just tries to play the sound from the intro movie with the nvidia logo but the sound is like a broken record (repeats fragments) and the image is not showing because the game minimises itself.

If I press enter button then the intro movie is skipped somehow and the game goes fullscreen and it works !

So I think somehow the intro movie cannot be rendered, I think is in HD and my videocard cannot run it and i get that error msg, happened on another game once, don't remember which one...

I will update my video codecs, maybe will solve the problem but I have doubts, I think the game is not tested with gf 7300 gt 256 mb ps 3.0"

So if any of u guys can help it will be much appreciated and also if some of you have this problem feel free to post here !

Thank You !!!

Posted 11/20/2009 09:36 AM   
Scroll To Top