quadro nvs 290 & 295
i know that they had two version (pci-e x16 and pci-e x1),
but i want to ask that these cards are all low profile??
as i have seen some pics in website, they didn't seem is low profile... :angel:
[img]http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/784/350__1_45K1669.jpg[/img]
i know that they had two version (pci-e x16 and pci-e x1),

Posted 08/07/2009 11:27 AM   
[quote name='getout' post='324450' date='Aug 7 2009, 12:27 PM']i know that they had two version (pci-e x16 and pci-e x1),
[img]http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/784/350__1_45K1669.jpg[/img][/quote]
The lower end Quadro cards (NVS series) are all basically low profile multi-monitor cards. They're generally meant for business applications to allow for flawless multi-monitor set-ups for real estate and stock broker types, but not a whole lot of processing power for anything other than running a monitor at high resolutions.

The FX series and up are all built for graphics processing, digital image rendering (not like in games, but rather for 3D applications like Maya) and video editing.
[quote name='getout' post='324450' date='Aug 7 2009, 12:27 PM']i know that they had two version (pci-e x16 and pci-e x1),

The lower end Quadro cards (NVS series) are all basically low profile multi-monitor cards. They're generally meant for business applications to allow for flawless multi-monitor set-ups for real estate and stock broker types, but not a whole lot of processing power for anything other than running a monitor at high resolutions.

The FX series and up are all built for graphics processing, digital image rendering (not like in games, but rather for 3D applications like Maya) and video editing.

Posted 08/07/2009 04:59 PM   
Scroll To Top