nvidia tuner
I downloaded the nividia tuner. It sys it will fine tune my system for the most stable performance setup possible. Has anyone else used this? If so was it worth it? Is it supposed to run the pc so hard for the full 3 hours it runs?

Thanks
I downloaded the nividia tuner. It sys it will fine tune my system for the most stable performance setup possible. Has anyone else used this? If so was it worth it? Is it supposed to run the pc so hard for the full 3 hours it runs?

Thanks

Posted 12/03/2007 06:22 PM   
Do NOT use this.

To tune your system overclock your system by the guidelines in the guide I have in my sig.

Then use tools such as SP2004 or prime95 to test stability (runs for 6 hours plus to be considered stable)

Never use a windows utility to stabilize your system
Do NOT use this.

To tune your system overclock your system by the guidelines in the guide I have in my sig.

Then use tools such as SP2004 or prime95 to test stability (runs for 6 hours plus to be considered stable)

Posted 12/03/2007 06:26 PM   
[quote name='Tofu Guy' post='79684' date='Dec 3 2007, 11:26 AM']
Do NOT use this.

[/quote]

is there a guide for 570 chipsets? or can I use the 590?
[quote name='Tofu Guy' post='79684' date='Dec 3 2007, 11:26 AM']

Do NOT use this.

is there a guide for 570 chipsets? or can I use the 590?

Posted 12/03/2007 11:08 PM   
Just refer to the guides, most settings will be the same from each mother board. Take them as a reference, not a step-by-step instruction guide.
Just refer to the guides, most settings will be the same from each mother board. Take them as a reference, not a step-by-step instruction guide.

Posted 12/04/2007 12:05 AM   
This tuner will oc your system only slightly, but will take a long time to do it..

Here is the issue: If you DO NOT understand what you are doing with the oc, you just crashed the system.
This tuner will oc your system only slightly, but will take a long time to do it..

Here is the issue: If you DO NOT understand what you are doing with the oc, you just crashed the system.

QX6700/3.2ghz [x12], evga 680i, 2x 2Gb Mushkin 1066, Zotac 260GTX, 6TB hd space; Win7 64 Ultimate/Vista/XP/Linux. AverMedia m780 atsc tuner. Home Media Center.

Posted 12/04/2007 12:46 AM   
Scroll To Top