go 7900 gs Windows 7 driver
hey guys,

I just got windows 7 64 bit version and I'm having difficulty finding the driver for my card. I tried downloading 185.81_geforce_win7_64bit_english_beta driver and it doesn't work. Not sure if that is correct. Also tried downloading the vista 64 driver and that doesn't work either. Not sure what to do. Help would be appreciated.
hey guys,

I just got windows 7 64 bit version and I'm having difficulty finding the driver for my card. I tried downloading 185.81_geforce_win7_64bit_english_beta driver and it doesn't work. Not sure if that is correct. Also tried downloading the vista 64 driver and that doesn't work either. Not sure what to do. Help would be appreciated.

Posted 10/20/2009 05:43 AM   
[quote name='saiyajinsc' post='602980' date='Oct 20 2009, 06:43 AM']hey guys,

I just got windows 7 64 bit version and I'm having difficulty finding the driver for my card. I tried downloading 185.81_geforce_win7_64bit_english_beta driver and it doesn't work. Not sure if that is correct. Also tried downloading the vista 64 driver and that doesn't work either. Not sure what to do. Help would be appreciated.[/quote]

I am using win 7 32 bit, when windows installs and updates driver to the one in the auto update it don't work. when i reboot i get a black screen at login even tho windows is still working. Windows XP was fine and so was vista [even tho i gave up on vista a while ago]. Is this the same problem your getting?
[quote name='saiyajinsc' post='602980' date='Oct 20 2009, 06:43 AM']hey guys,

I am using win 7 32 bit, when windows installs and updates driver to the one in the auto update it don't work. when i reboot i get a black screen at login even tho windows is still working. Windows XP was fine and so was vista [even tho i gave up on vista a while ago]. Is this the same problem your getting?

Posted 10/24/2009 11:32 AM   
Don't use Windows Update for video drivers. Hit the link in my sig.
Don't use Windows Update for video drivers. Hit the link in my sig.

Posted 10/24/2009 12:37 PM   
Scroll To Top