nvida geforce 9600 gt 2048mb 256bit glitching problem so so worryed
Hey,
Was wondering if anyone has had this problem.
I have 2 pc's with this video card, and when playing the game, c&c generals zero hour about 10 minutes in2 the game, when you have built up your base, the game will start to glitch, play good then glitch again.
I was wondering if it had anything to do with my processors or mother board. Or even the video card. graphics is awesome just the glitching herd something about the bus settings but dunno what to do

The spec of my 2 pc's are

pc1 pc2
processors intel e6300 2.8gh intel clarion 2.66gh
motherboards gigabyte s series eg41m-s2h gigabyte s series 965p-s3
ram ddr2 2g ram ddr2 2g ram
power supplys 550w 500w

both pcs have been reformatted

please someone help me have spent some good money on these video cars and am hoping they are not stuffed
Hey,

Was wondering if anyone has had this problem.

I have 2 pc's with this video card, and when playing the game, c&c generals zero hour about 10 minutes in2 the game, when you have built up your base, the game will start to glitch, play good then glitch again.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with my processors or mother board. Or even the video card. graphics is awesome just the glitching herd something about the bus settings but dunno what to do

The spec of my 2 pc's are

pc1 pc2

processors intel e6300 2.8gh intel clarion 2.66gh

motherboards gigabyte s series eg41m-s2h gigabyte s series 965p-s3

ram ddr2 2g ram ddr2 2g ram

power supplys 550w 500w

both pcs have been reformatted

please someone help me have spent some good money on these video cars and am hoping they are not stuffed

Posted 10/12/2009 11:14 AM   
Scroll To Top