Can`t Update Drivers
Hello,

I got a NVIDIA Gforce 9600 GT videocard and lately i get blue screens with [b]nvlddmkm.sys[/b] stopped and i couldnt update my drivers cause then my pc dont start up. So i switched to XP and i still have the same problem that i cant update drivers and i got bluescreen with [b]nv4_disp[/b] error. Then thing is when i try to update i get black screen with a little white bar in left top (-) blinking and it stays at that. so i just shutdown computer and use old drivers i got from cd but i wish to update them please help me.

Please leave a reply or contact me at hyperion@wdfgaming.nl

Yoursfaithfully

Hyperiox
Hello,

I got a NVIDIA Gforce 9600 GT videocard and lately i get blue screens with nvlddmkm.sys stopped and i couldnt update my drivers cause then my pc dont start up. So i switched to XP and i still have the same problem that i cant update drivers and i got bluescreen with nv4_disp error. Then thing is when i try to update i get black screen with a little white bar in left top (-) blinking and it stays at that. so i just shutdown computer and use old drivers i got from cd but i wish to update them please help me.

Please leave a reply or contact me at hyperion@wdfgaming.nl

Yoursfaithfully

Hyperiox

Posted 09/16/2009 07:48 AM   
I have tried to update my video driver and it was running for 8 hours and it still did not finish. I still had the black screen with blinking [b]-[/b]

Is there any sulotion for this?
I have tried to update my video driver and it was running for 8 hours and it still did not finish. I still had the black screen with blinking -

Is there any sulotion for this?

Posted 09/17/2009 09:49 AM   
Scroll To Top