NVIDIA GeForce 7025
Hi all, hope someone can help me. I've just built a computer with a NVIDIA GeForce 7025 integrated graphics chip, and I need to play Blu Ray. Will the chip be capable? I am desperate to find out because I'm dropping the computer off to a customer tomorrow afternoon and have no way of testing it unti I get to his house, and I'd rather find out beforehand so I can buy a better graphics card and not look like an idiot when he tries to play Blu-ray and it doesn't work.

The PowerDVD test tells me the chip is not good enough, yet the Nvidia site tells me it is?!
Hi all, hope someone can help me. I've just built a computer with a NVIDIA GeForce 7025 integrated graphics chip, and I need to play Blu Ray. Will the chip be capable? I am desperate to find out because I'm dropping the computer off to a customer tomorrow afternoon and have no way of testing it unti I get to his house, and I'd rather find out beforehand so I can buy a better graphics card and not look like an idiot when he tries to play Blu-ray and it doesn't work.

The PowerDVD test tells me the chip is not good enough, yet the Nvidia site tells me it is?!

Posted 09/13/2009 10:44 PM   
Scroll To Top