Batman Arkham Asylum PhysX failed, but why?
Hi,

I've downloaded the Batman Arkham Asylum 3D Vision demo.
It installed fine. But when I first ran it, I got an error that said "Failed to initialize NVIDIA PhysX..."
So, I uninstalled the demo and re-installed it. It worked fine, and PhysX and 3D Vision were working properly. Great!
But then I decided to play again after a few days. And I now get the same error: "Failed to initialize NVIDIA PhysX..."

The screen shot shows my game settings, the error dialogs, and driver versions.

CPU Intel 2.4GHz C2D E6600
Vista x64 SP2
8800GTX in SLI (190.38)
4 GB RAM
PhysX 9.09.0428

I would like to avoid re-installing the demo every day I want to play it. I couldn't bear doing this for the full game! Are there any solutions to this problem?
Hi,

I've downloaded the Batman Arkham Asylum 3D Vision demo.

It installed fine. But when I first ran it, I got an error that said "Failed to initialize NVIDIA PhysX..."

So, I uninstalled the demo and re-installed it. It worked fine, and PhysX and 3D Vision were working properly. Great!

But then I decided to play again after a few days. And I now get the same error: "Failed to initialize NVIDIA PhysX..."

The screen shot shows my game settings, the error dialogs, and driver versions.

CPU Intel 2.4GHz C2D E6600

Vista x64 SP2

8800GTX in SLI (190.38)

4 GB RAM

PhysX 9.09.0428

I would like to avoid re-installing the demo every day I want to play it. I couldn't bear doing this for the full game! Are there any solutions to this problem?
Attachments

batmanPhysX.jpg

Posted 09/03/2009 02:47 AM   
Anywho,

I uninstalled and re-installed the game with no luck. So I updated the drivers to 190.62, and now the game works. :wacko:
Anywho,

I uninstalled and re-installed the game with no luck. So I updated the drivers to 190.62, and now the game works. :wacko:

Posted 09/03/2009 08:10 AM   
(
(

Posted 02/24/2011 04:19 PM   
Scroll To Top