Runtime Error!
This is the error I am getting when I try to save the the 3d settings in the control panel -

Runtime Error!
Program: C:\Windows\System32\nvcplui.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a n unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Windows 7 64 bit
i7 975 EE
EVGA GTX 295 CO-OP x2 (quad sli)
ATI Radeon 3780 x2 (single)

I am trying to run a 3 monitor set up WITH SLI.

The control panel works when I take out the radeon card. I took this card out of my old PC to use this card for the other two monitors while I use the last monitor for quad sli.

Is there anyway I can keep both the radeon and nvidia cards in the same system? Would be a shame if I have to buy a new card.
This is the error I am getting when I try to save the the 3d settings in the control panel -

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Windows\System32\nvcplui.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a n unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Windows 7 64 bit

i7 975 EE

EVGA GTX 295 CO-OP x2 (quad sli)

ATI Radeon 3780 x2 (single)

I am trying to run a 3 monitor set up WITH SLI.

The control panel works when I take out the radeon card. I took this card out of my old PC to use this card for the other two monitors while I use the last monitor for quad sli.

Is there anyway I can keep both the radeon and nvidia cards in the same system? Would be a shame if I have to buy a new card.

Posted 07/07/2009 07:47 AM   
Scroll To Top