nvidia geforce 6200 crashes PC 3 times I could really use help from you guys!
I got a used BFG nvida geforce 6200 OC pci(not express). it works pretty good but when i have to restart after microsoft updates it crashes on me and i have to reboot it.
the spec's on it arnt as good as i want them to but it can still play most games on medium or high.

Dell dimension 4600
2.40 ghz single core cpu
2.5gigs of ram
40gig hdd
200gig hdd
dvd and cd drives
(taking out the gfx card and using the onboard is not and option it doesnt have onboard)

I mostly use it to play halo and halo CE and since i got the 6200 i can play it with every thing on high except for the refresh rate and the pixels(monitors max is 1024-768) and the graphics are awesome except on age of empires 3( oh well im getting bored with rts games) but every time i restart or shut it down for the day it crashes could it be the driver off of the cd or could it be the update for from microsoft.
I also think it has around a 300wt power supply or more.
I got a used BFG nvida geforce 6200 OC pci(not express). it works pretty good but when i have to restart after microsoft updates it crashes on me and i have to reboot it.

the spec's on it arnt as good as i want them to but it can still play most games on medium or high.

Dell dimension 4600

2.40 ghz single core cpu

2.5gigs of ram

40gig hdd

200gig hdd

dvd and cd drives

(taking out the gfx card and using the onboard is not and option it doesnt have onboard)

I mostly use it to play halo and halo CE and since i got the 6200 i can play it with every thing on high except for the refresh rate and the pixels(monitors max is 1024-768) and the graphics are awesome except on age of empires 3( oh well im getting bored with rts games) but every time i restart or shut it down for the day it crashes could it be the driver off of the cd or could it be the update for from microsoft.

I also think it has around a 300wt power supply or more.

Posted 06/15/2009 06:24 PM   
Scroll To Top