Dawn of War II Compatibility Nvidia GeForce video cards
My son recently bought DOW II. His computer is too outdated to run the game (single processor, etc). I am going to buy him a new computer today. I have been reading a lot of posts on this game, and compatibility is not as cut and dry as saying "GeForce 6600 GT or better." I have seen a lot of posts with difficulty running the game with Nvidia integrated boards. The computer I want to buy is a quad core with a GeForce 9100. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the capabilities/compatability of the 9100?
My son recently bought DOW II. His computer is too outdated to run the game (single processor, etc). I am going to buy him a new computer today. I have been reading a lot of posts on this game, and compatibility is not as cut and dry as saying "GeForce 6600 GT or better." I have seen a lot of posts with difficulty running the game with Nvidia integrated boards. The computer I want to buy is a quad core with a GeForce 9100. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the capabilities/compatability of the 9100?

Posted 04/20/2009 02:45 PM   
Scroll To Top