no "adjust screen size and position" in nvidia control panel
Hi all,

i posted this question in the General Hardware Discussion, but i think this form is more suitable.

anyway.
bare with me, it a long story.

i had Nvidia 8800GT and i used it to connect to my CRT TV through S-video connection for watching movies while most of the time i worked with my LCD display that was connected through DVI.
recently i bought Zotac GTX295, and since the Zotac does not have S-video connection i used the GTX295 as primary card and connected it to the LCD and the 8800GT card for the S-video connection and Physx calculations.

my problem is that since i changed the configuration i don't have the "adjust screen size and position" in the nvidia control panel and i can't watch movies on my TV since the video image appears in a black box.
is there any way around this issue? - i guess it happens since my primary card now is the GTX295 and it doesn't have S-video.
can i just add a key in the registry so the "adjust screen size and position" would appear?

thanks in advance
Hi all,

i posted this question in the General Hardware Discussion, but i think this form is more suitable.

anyway.

bare with me, it a long story.

i had Nvidia 8800GT and i used it to connect to my CRT TV through S-video connection for watching movies while most of the time i worked with my LCD display that was connected through DVI.

recently i bought Zotac GTX295, and since the Zotac does not have S-video connection i used the GTX295 as primary card and connected it to the LCD and the 8800GT card for the S-video connection and Physx calculations.

my problem is that since i changed the configuration i don't have the "adjust screen size and position" in the nvidia control panel and i can't watch movies on my TV since the video image appears in a black box.

is there any way around this issue? - i guess it happens since my primary card now is the GTX295 and it doesn't have S-video.

can i just add a key in the registry so the "adjust screen size and position" would appear?

thanks in advance

Posted 03/25/2009 01:23 PM   
Scroll To Top