Marvell 88E1116 updated driver for 570 chipset
I'm looking for a updated driver for the Marvell 88E1116 (Alaska) dual Phy chip in a nForce 570 MB (Foxconn 570SM2AA). There is nothing on Marvell's site for the 'Alaska', just for the current 'Yukon'.

Also, if I use the nForce driver package, the 'Network Bus Enumerator' gets loaded, but the Network Adapter does not. I have to go back and do a manual install from CP. is this normal?
I'm looking for a updated driver for the Marvell 88E1116 (Alaska) dual Phy chip in a nForce 570 MB (Foxconn 570SM2AA). There is nothing on Marvell's site for the 'Alaska', just for the current 'Yukon'.

Also, if I use the nForce driver package, the 'Network Bus Enumerator' gets loaded, but the Network Adapter does not. I have to go back and do a manual install from CP. is this normal?

Posted 02/04/2009 03:52 PM   
[quote name='videobruce' post='501064' date='Feb 4 2009, 10:52 AM']I'm looking for a updated driver for the Marvell 88E1116 (Alaska) dual Phy chip in a nForce 570 MB (Foxconn 570SM2AA). There is nothing on Marvell's site for the 'Alaska', just for the current 'Yukon'.

Also, if I use the nForce driver package, the 'Network Bus Enumerator' gets loaded, but the Network Adapter does not. I have to go back and do a manual install from CP. is this normal?[/quote]

I have the same problem. The Marvell now reads as Nvidia Networking adapter and doesn't work.
I can't figure it out. Nothing solves it. I had to install a wireless linksys adapter to connect.

Also, my GA-M57SLI board only boots with one SATA connected and the IDE drivers are screwed up!?

What happened?
[quote name='videobruce' post='501064' date='Feb 4 2009, 10:52 AM']I'm looking for a updated driver for the Marvell 88E1116 (Alaska) dual Phy chip in a nForce 570 MB (Foxconn 570SM2AA). There is nothing on Marvell's site for the 'Alaska', just for the current 'Yukon'.

I have the same problem. The Marvell now reads as Nvidia Networking adapter and doesn't work.

I can't figure it out. Nothing solves it. I had to install a wireless linksys adapter to connect.

Also, my GA-M57SLI board only boots with one SATA connected and the IDE drivers are screwed up!?

What happened?

Posted 05/16/2010 05:39 AM   
[size=5][b][i]Over 1800 views and 15 months later and no replies except for another question.[/i][/b] [/size] /verymad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':verymad:' />
[i][b][size=5]Real nice forum.[/size][/b][/i] /verymad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':verymad:' />
Over 1800 views and 15 months later and no replies except for another question. /verymad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':verymad:' />

Real nice forum. /verymad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':verymad:' />

Posted 05/16/2010 01:48 PM   
To answer your question, it's been so long I really don't remember. The NIC has been working on both of my MB's.
To answer your question, it's been so long I really don't remember. The NIC has been working on both of my MB's.

Posted 05/16/2010 01:51 PM   
Scroll To Top