Menu Bar is hidden in FSX The menu bar is hidden behin the FSX logo and I can't get to it.
Hi All,

I have an NVIDIA 8800GTS under Vista Ultimate. I have the FSX deluxe and accelerator as well. All of the sudden when I launch FSX in free flight, it opens with the FSX logo. I can not see the menu bar. I pressed ALT, it still does not show up. The menu bar appears to be hidden behind the FSX logo. Also, I cannot use my mouse to perform anything function on the screen. How can I restore the full screen and get rid of the FSX logo frame? Anyone has any thought?

I want to add that when I login as an administrator, I do not have any problem. The FSX logo is not there and the menu bar appears at the top of the screen and I can also vanigate using my mouse. Perhaps my kid did something when he was playing with the keybord and the mouse??? I hope someone can help.

Thanks!
Hi All,

I have an NVIDIA 8800GTS under Vista Ultimate. I have the FSX deluxe and accelerator as well. All of the sudden when I launch FSX in free flight, it opens with the FSX logo. I can not see the menu bar. I pressed ALT, it still does not show up. The menu bar appears to be hidden behind the FSX logo. Also, I cannot use my mouse to perform anything function on the screen. How can I restore the full screen and get rid of the FSX logo frame? Anyone has any thought?

I want to add that when I login as an administrator, I do not have any problem. The FSX logo is not there and the menu bar appears at the top of the screen and I can also vanigate using my mouse. Perhaps my kid did something when he was playing with the keybord and the mouse??? I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Posted 02/01/2009 11:36 AM   
ANSWER:

After several days and night of testing a mini AI program I developed, I found the answer to my question - Very simple. Delete the fsx.cfg (the config file) and let FSX re-build it. the menu bar will re-appear and everything will be fine.

Cheers.
ANSWER:

After several days and night of testing a mini AI program I developed, I found the answer to my question - Very simple. Delete the fsx.cfg (the config file) and let FSX re-build it. the menu bar will re-appear and everything will be fine.

Cheers.

Posted 02/07/2009 06:54 AM   
can u tell me the steps....i did not find fsx.cfg as well!! i also habe same prob!!!!

plz help!!!
thnx!
can u tell me the steps....i did not find fsx.cfg as well!! i also habe same prob!!!!

plz help!!!

thnx!

Posted 11/11/2010 12:05 PM   

plz help!!!
thnx!

plz help!!!

thnx!

Posted 11/11/2010 12:05 PM   
Scroll To Top