Lcd monitor cannot display with change resolution
Hi i use asus t9300 with nvidia 9500 today i try with lcd tv monitor it was working well then i try to change display resolution higher. Then my tv goes blank with invalid formet sign. I was using one display only so my both monitor (laptop and tv ) was blank. Then i pull out my cable connection with tv then my laptop work but when put back the tv cable again both goes blank. how can i change back my tv disply resolution
Hi i use asus t9300 with nvidia 9500 today i try with lcd tv monitor it was working well then i try to change display resolution higher. Then my tv goes blank with invalid formet sign. I was using one display only so my both monitor (laptop and tv ) was blank. Then i pull out my cable connection with tv then my laptop work but when put back the tv cable again both goes blank. how can i change back my tv disply resolution

Posted 11/19/2008 12:54 PM   
[quote name='asif2007' post='465530' date='Nov 19 2008, 07:54 AM']Hi i use asus t9300 with nvidia 9500 today i try with lcd tv monitor it was working well then i try to change display resolution higher. Then my tv goes blank with invalid formet sign. I was using one display only so my both monitor (laptop and tv ) was blank. Then i pull out my cable connection with tv then my laptop work but when put back the tv cable again both goes blank. how can i change back my tv disply resolution[/quote]

You set it to high for the TV to recognize. TV's aren't very good at accepting anything higher than a fairly low resolution. sometimes you can change it on the laptop its self and it will change the TV one. You running it HDMI or S-video?
[quote name='asif2007' post='465530' date='Nov 19 2008, 07:54 AM']Hi i use asus t9300 with nvidia 9500 today i try with lcd tv monitor it was working well then i try to change display resolution higher. Then my tv goes blank with invalid formet sign. I was using one display only so my both monitor (laptop and tv ) was blank. Then i pull out my cable connection with tv then my laptop work but when put back the tv cable again both goes blank. how can i change back my tv disply resolution

You set it to high for the TV to recognize. TV's aren't very good at accepting anything higher than a fairly low resolution. sometimes you can change it on the laptop its self and it will change the TV one. You running it HDMI or S-video?

Posted 11/27/2008 12:57 AM   
Scroll To Top