FS9 crash to desktop
Hi guys, well ive had this FS9 CTD problem for a while now. it can happen at anytime during flight. i have tried to reinstall it. deleting the hole entire FS9 folder and then reinstalling. There is now way that it is a guage or scenery because ive had all that stuff since before it was crashing. now i will say that i installed active sky 6 a few months back and tested it out for a while and decided i did not like it. so i uninstalled AS6. After that the game seemed a bit funny. so i uninstalled FS then reinstalled and thats when i started to get the crashes. i got the first one and thought maby it was nothing, then i started to get more of them. i cant seem to get to the bottom of it. maby you guys can be of some assistance.
Hi guys, well ive had this FS9 CTD problem for a while now. it can happen at anytime during flight. i have tried to reinstall it. deleting the hole entire FS9 folder and then reinstalling. There is now way that it is a guage or scenery because ive had all that stuff since before it was crashing. now i will say that i installed active sky 6 a few months back and tested it out for a while and decided i did not like it. so i uninstalled AS6. After that the game seemed a bit funny. so i uninstalled FS then reinstalled and thats when i started to get the crashes. i got the first one and thought maby it was nothing, then i started to get more of them. i cant seem to get to the bottom of it. maby you guys can be of some assistance.

Posted 11/16/2008 08:29 AM   
It appears that a file had become corrupted by the uninstall of ActiveSky 6.

Did you do an entirely clean uninstall of FS2004, including the removal of all related temp files, before reinstalling? Also does any of your CDs appear scratched?
It appears that a file had become corrupted by the uninstall of ActiveSky 6.

Did you do an entirely clean uninstall of FS2004, including the removal of all related temp files, before reinstalling? Also does any of your CDs appear scratched?

Posted 11/16/2008 08:37 AM   
i deleted the whole fs9 folder, instead of my scenery, airplanes, fspassengers, fsnav...ect. then i reinstalled FS9. ive done this a couple times and im still getting crashes. it was even crashing without any disc in the drive.
i deleted the whole fs9 folder, instead of my scenery, airplanes, fspassengers, fsnav...ect. then i reinstalled FS9. ive done this a couple times and im still getting crashes. it was even crashing without any disc in the drive.

Posted 11/18/2008 06:40 AM   
Scroll To Top