Nvidia taskbar icon not showing?
I have recently formatted my system and noticed that my nVidia taskbar icon is not showing, I have looked on the nVidia CP and can't for the life of find where the option to turn this on?
Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks
Danny
I have recently formatted my system and noticed that my nVidia taskbar icon is not showing, I have looked on the nVidia CP and can't for the life of find where the option to turn this on?

Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks

Danny

Posted 10/30/2008 10:12 PM   
From the nVidia cPanel, check (from the menu) "View"->"Show Notification Tray Icon"
From the nVidia cPanel, check (from the menu) "View"->"Show Notification Tray Icon"

Posted 10/30/2008 10:32 PM   
[quote name='Blaise' post='458339' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:32 PM']From the nVidia cPanel, check (from the menu) "View"->"Show Notification Tray Icon"[/quote]

on view all I have is this:

Standard,
Advanced,
Custom,
Define Custom View,
Add desktop Context Menu

I don't have "Show Notification Tray Icon"

Dan
[quote name='Blaise' post='458339' date='Oct 30 2008, 10:32 PM']From the nVidia cPanel, check (from the menu) "View"->"Show Notification Tray Icon"

on view all I have is this:

Standard,

Advanced,

Custom,

Define Custom View,

Add desktop Context Menu

I don't have "Show Notification Tray Icon"

Dan

Posted 10/30/2008 10:38 PM   
I have the same problem. Installing a new version of NVIDIA-driver let me switch
the "Taskbar-Icon" on.
Some days later, the Icon has vanished and the option "Show Notification Tray Icon"
isn´t available.
Has anyone a solution?

Thanks, Bernd
I have the same problem. Installing a new version of NVIDIA-driver let me switch

the "Taskbar-Icon" on.

Some days later, the Icon has vanished and the option "Show Notification Tray Icon"

isn´t available.

Has anyone a solution?

Thanks, Bernd

Posted 05/25/2009 09:43 AM   
I don't have the icon option either o_O 185.81 mustn't have it >_<
I don't have the icon option either o_O 185.81 mustn't have it >_<

Custom built PC | Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 1600 RAM | 2x 500GB SATA2 HDD's | Auzentech Forte S/C | Gainward Geforce GTX 560Ti "Phantom 2" 2048MB | Windows 7 Home Premium: Service Pack 1 - x64 | Thermaltake 750watt Toughpower Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case.

Posted 05/25/2009 10:02 AM   
Scroll To Top