9600GS 768mb HP m9300t w/ Vista 64bit Home Premium INCORRECT res on 1 monitor of dual displ
I just purchased an HP PC (m9300t) and i am running dual monitors (Samsung T220). The problem i'm having is with the 2nd monitor and it having the incorrect resolution. The correct native resolution for the monitors is 1680 X 1050. The 2nd monitor will only allow me the max resolution of 1440 X 900. There has been no way i can change this. I've updated drivers for the monitors, video card, and every other option and nothing seems to work. I've tried to solve this through HP customer support but they are a bunch of idiots. Samsung said this is a problem with the Nvidia driver. I am using a 9600GS 768mb thats is running Vista 64bit Home Premium.I am not concerned with any gaming activities and need to he correct resolution for work and at the most watching video on here. Can anyone help me?
I just purchased an HP PC (m9300t) and i am running dual monitors (Samsung T220). The problem i'm having is with the 2nd monitor and it having the incorrect resolution. The correct native resolution for the monitors is 1680 X 1050. The 2nd monitor will only allow me the max resolution of 1440 X 900. There has been no way i can change this. I've updated drivers for the monitors, video card, and every other option and nothing seems to work. I've tried to solve this through HP customer support but they are a bunch of idiots. Samsung said this is a problem with the Nvidia driver. I am using a 9600GS 768mb thats is running Vista 64bit Home Premium.I am not concerned with any gaming activities and need to he correct resolution for work and at the most watching video on here. Can anyone help me?

Posted 10/15/2008 11:50 PM   
Scroll To Top