\GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 Driver Install Error Driver Installation Error
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 - Driver Installation Error

My computer came up with a NVIDIA Graphics driver error asking me to update my graphics driver. When I go into my device manager it tells me it is up to date. I searched online and downloaded an update and attempted to install it. At the end I tell it to restart later then an error message appears telling me the software was not installed properly and to attempt a reinstall. When I did the software claims that the current version is not Window Vista 32 bit. I went to my controll panel and checked. It is infact Vista 32 bit. I am unsure what to do at this point in time.

Any information is helpful. Thanks in advanced.
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 - Driver Installation Error

My computer came up with a NVIDIA Graphics driver error asking me to update my graphics driver. When I go into my device manager it tells me it is up to date. I searched online and downloaded an update and attempted to install it. At the end I tell it to restart later then an error message appears telling me the software was not installed properly and to attempt a reinstall. When I did the software claims that the current version is not Window Vista 32 bit. I went to my controll panel and checked. It is infact Vista 32 bit. I am unsure what to do at this point in time.

Any information is helpful. Thanks in advanced.

Posted 09/28/2008 03:59 AM   
Bump

Still having this problem.
Bump

Still having this problem.

Posted 10/01/2008 11:46 AM   
Download the latest drivers from nVidia.com or any other website you trust (don't use Windows Update or the "Update Drivers" option in device manager). Then follow the steps outlined in the FAQ in my sig. If you still have issues come back and we will take a closer look.
Download the latest drivers from nVidia.com or any other website you trust (don't use Windows Update or the "Update Drivers" option in device manager). Then follow the steps outlined in the FAQ in my sig. If you still have issues come back and we will take a closer look.

Posted 10/01/2008 12:01 PM   
[quote name='Hexen525' date='Oct 1 2008, 04:01 AM']Download the latest drivers from nVidia.com or any other website you trust (don't use Windows Update or the "Update Drivers" option in device manager). Then follow the steps outlined in the FAQ in my sig. If you still have issues come back and we will take a closer look.
[right][snapback]446433[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If you read my message, I didn't use Windows Update in the first place since it claims it is up to date. I am of course still having the same problem: I cannot install the driver update because it claims I do not have the correct version of Vista 32 bit installed.

Thank you for the FAQ link, but none of that correlates to the problem at hand.
[quote name='Hexen525' date='Oct 1 2008, 04:01 AM']Download the latest drivers from nVidia.com or any other website you trust (don't use Windows Update or the "Update Drivers" option in device manager). Then follow the steps outlined in the FAQ in my sig. If you still have issues come back and we will take a closer look.

[snapback]446433[/snapback]

If you read my message, I didn't use Windows Update in the first place since it claims it is up to date. I am of course still having the same problem: I cannot install the driver update because it claims I do not have the correct version of Vista 32 bit installed.

Thank you for the FAQ link, but none of that correlates to the problem at hand.

Posted 10/03/2008 12:52 AM   
Scroll To Top