Texture filtering Texture filtering settings
HI everyone,

I've been having some trouble with the Texture filtering settings within the nvidia control panel. The Texture filtering quality settings don't seem to be workng ever sense I installed Windows Vista. If I set Texture filtering to high performance it still seems to be using the High quality mode; with Trilinear and sample optimization disabled. It always worked fine under Windows xp.

I've already reinstalled the drivers and even used a video driver cleaner to remove any old system files. I also used the program Nhancer to change the settings, but still didn't work.

I Though it might of been my old 7300 gt that was causing the problem but even with my new video card it still does the same thing.

I have Windows Vista SP1 with every windows update installed I also have the new NVIDIA Forceware Version 175.19.
My video card is a XFX 8600GT.

Any help will be Appreciated.
HI everyone,

I've been having some trouble with the Texture filtering settings within the nvidia control panel. The Texture filtering quality settings don't seem to be workng ever sense I installed Windows Vista. If I set Texture filtering to high performance it still seems to be using the High quality mode; with Trilinear and sample optimization disabled. It always worked fine under Windows xp.

I've already reinstalled the drivers and even used a video driver cleaner to remove any old system files. I also used the program Nhancer to change the settings, but still didn't work.

I Though it might of been my old 7300 gt that was causing the problem but even with my new video card it still does the same thing.

I have Windows Vista SP1 with every windows update installed I also have the new NVIDIA Forceware Version 175.19.

My video card is a XFX 8600GT.

Any help will be Appreciated.

Posted 09/22/2008 04:12 AM   
Scroll To Top