IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen 175.19 Drivers appear to Blue Screen me
Specs:

EVGA nForce 780i SLI mobo

2 EVGA 9800 GTX(s)

OCZ 4 GB Ram DDR2

Vista Ultimate SP1

Drivers: 175.19

For the past week, I've been hit by a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen 3 times, two of them was in the middle of playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and another was when I started up CS:CZ.

First question, this Blue Screen is because of my graphic card drivers, right?

Second, if so, then what can I do to prevent anymore of this Blue Screen from popping up?
Specs:

2 EVGA 9800 GTX(s)

OCZ 4 GB Ram DDR2

Vista Ultimate SP1

For the past week, I've been hit by a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen 3 times, two of them was in the middle of playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and another was when I started up CS:CZ.

Second, if so, then what can I do to prevent anymore of this Blue Screen from popping up?

Posted 07/28/2008 06:21 AM   
[quote name='Ryuga' date='Jul 28 2008, 06:21 AM']Specs:

2 EVGA 9800 GTX(s)

OCZ 4 GB Ram DDR2

Vista Ultimate SP1

For the past week, I've been hit by a  IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen 3 times, two of them was in the middle of playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and another was when I started up CS:CZ.

[right][snapback]416951[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I Had the same problem and have been looking for a solution for weeks, mine also started when i updated drivers 175.19
i emailed nvidia over a week ago no reply again so i asked around the suggestion was go to nvidia control panel , adjust image settings with previe, tick use advanced 3d settings.
mine previosly was left on let the application decide , and when playing crysis,cod 4, moh airborne . start the game 3-5 min in bsod
hope it works for you.
i also have x2 8800 gtx sli
good luck
[quote name='Ryuga' date='Jul 28 2008, 06:21 AM']Specs:

2 EVGA 9800 GTX(s)

OCZ 4 GB Ram DDR2

Vista Ultimate SP1

For the past week, I've been hit by a  IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen 3 times, two of them was in the middle of playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade and another was when I started up CS:CZ.

[snapback]416951[/snapback]

I Had the same problem and have been looking for a solution for weeks, mine also started when i updated drivers 175.19

i emailed nvidia over a week ago no reply again so i asked around the suggestion was go to nvidia control panel , adjust image settings with previe, tick use advanced 3d settings.

mine previosly was left on let the application decide , and when playing crysis,cod 4, moh airborne . start the game 3-5 min in bsod

hope it works for you.

good luck

Posted 07/28/2008 05:34 PM   
[quote name='dental-engineer' date='Jul 28 2008, 09:34 AM']I Had the same problem and have been looking for a solution for weeks, mine also started when i updated drivers 175.19
hope it works for you.
good luck
[right][snapback]417197[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Same..

I was having issues on several games with the last driver: "The display driver stopped responding and has recovered" which was happening very often. So nVidia support recommended to update my driver to the newest one available on the nvidia website.

Now my computer crashes after a while with a Bsod related to the video drivers and when I get back on, it says nvidia driver is the one that caused it.

Any ideas?

Asus P5K Deluxe
C2Q 6600
4GB Corsair XMS2
Asus 9600GT
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 x64

By the way, I installed the Windows XP x64SP2 on another HD and it's working flawless for a couple of days and all the applications I had on Vista.
[quote name='dental-engineer' date='Jul 28 2008, 09:34 AM']I Had the same problem and have been looking for a solution for weeks, mine also started when i updated drivers 175.19

hope it works for you.

good luck

[snapback]417197[/snapback]

Same..

I was having issues on several games with the last driver: "The display driver stopped responding and has recovered" which was happening very often. So nVidia support recommended to update my driver to the newest one available on the nvidia website.

Now my computer crashes after a while with a Bsod related to the video drivers and when I get back on, it says nvidia driver is the one that caused it.

Any ideas?

Asus P5K Deluxe

C2Q 6600

4GB Corsair XMS2

Asus 9600GT

Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 x64

By the way, I installed the Windows XP x64SP2 on another HD and it's working flawless for a couple of days and all the applications I had on Vista.

Posted 07/28/2008 05:46 PM   
When I had this error, it was a RAM or a memory addressing issue.
When I had this error, it was a RAM or a memory addressing issue.

Posted 07/28/2008 06:07 PM   
[quote name='Ryuga' date='Jul 28 2008, 08:21 AM']Specs:

2 EVGA 9800 GTX(s)

OCZ 4 GB Ram DDR2

Vista Ultimate SP1

[right][snapback]416951[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What anitivirus software are you using?
I got such errors while using KAV and Xfire and runing a game on my old system.Once i removed KAV the computer cured.
[quote name='Ryuga' date='Jul 28 2008, 08:21 AM']Specs:

2 EVGA 9800 GTX(s)

OCZ 4 GB Ram DDR2

Vista Ultimate SP1

[snapback]416951[/snapback]

What anitivirus software are you using?

I got such errors while using KAV and Xfire and runing a game on my old system.Once i removed KAV the computer cured.

Posted 07/29/2008 04:01 PM   
no it wasn't, your problem was bad ram T@2. i know, i have kaspersky and had random crashes blaming the kaspersky driver, however it turned out to be a freaked ddr stick.
no it wasn't, your problem was bad ram T@2. i know, i have kaspersky and had random crashes blaming the kaspersky driver, however it turned out to be a freaked ddr stick.

Posted 07/30/2008 03:44 PM   
:unsure: [quote name='bigirb2006' date='Jul 30 2008, 07:44 AM']no it wasn't, your problem was bad ram T@2. i know, i have kaspersky and had random crashes blaming the kaspersky driver, however it turned out to be a freaked ddr stick.
[right][snapback]418205[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
When my PC is turned on it reaches the logon screen, after a while, i got this message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The computer restarts and everything goes fine after that, even if I do ca COLD restar. ut when i turn off, and it stays more than 5 minutes. The BS appears again.

This is very wrong to me, becouse every day i have to wait a restart(BS) for a normal use.

If anyone can help will be a Hero.
:unsure: [quote name='bigirb2006' date='Jul 30 2008, 07:44 AM']no it wasn't, your problem was bad ram T@2. i know, i have kaspersky and had random crashes blaming the kaspersky driver, however it turned out to be a freaked ddr stick.

[snapback]418205[/snapback]

When my PC is turned on it reaches the logon screen, after a while, i got this message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The computer restarts and everything goes fine after that, even if I do ca COLD restar. ut when i turn off, and it stays more than 5 minutes. The BS appears again.

This is very wrong to me, becouse every day i have to wait a restart(BS) for a normal use.

Posted 08/10/2008 12:35 AM   
[quote name='MECHPILOT' date='Aug 10 2008, 01:35 AM']:unsure:
When my PC is turned on it reaches the logon screen, after a while, i got this message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.�  The computer restarts and everything goes fine after that, even if I do ca COLD restar.�  ut when i turn off, and it stays more than 5 minutes.�  The BS appears again.

[right][snapback]423187[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I have problems with this too. Everytime I start Wow I'm getting this bluescreen. I tried the latest drivers and it didn't help, I have downgraded them and that didn't help either.
I'm going to try out other games and downgrade to an even earlier driver and se what I may experience.

I have 8600 GT btw.
[quote name='MECHPILOT' date='Aug 10 2008, 01:35 AM']:unsure:

When my PC is turned on it reaches the logon screen, after a while, i got this message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.�  The computer restarts and everything goes fine after that, even if I do ca COLD restar.�  ut when i turn off, and it stays more than 5 minutes.�  The BS appears again.

[snapback]423187[/snapback]

I have problems with this too. Everytime I start Wow I'm getting this bluescreen. I tried the latest drivers and it didn't help, I have downgraded them and that didn't help either.

I'm going to try out other games and downgrade to an even earlier driver and se what I may experience.

I have 8600 GT btw.

Posted 08/10/2008 07:56 AM   
I have a EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 3-way SLI s-775 nVidia nForce 7801 Motherboard
OCZ DDR2 PC2--8500 4 GB 1066 Mhz Reaper HPC (MSoft Patched for over 2 GB)
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40Ghz
BFG Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 OC590Mhz 896MB Gddr3 PCI-E
Windows Vista Ulimate 64-bit Dual booting with XP 32 bit
---
I too have Repeated Crashes, and I have to constantly configure the BIOS to remove
a " A: drive " which doesn't exist however the BIOS constantly has a problem with a A:
that does not exist... arrrrg
I have Disabled BIOS Memory options such as caching or shadowing.
I have tried "last know working boot configuration"
I have tried "safe mode"
all of which end up with " IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL " STOP:
0x0000000A (0xFFFFFAA0F8FE001A, 0X00~~~002, 0X00~~~000, OXFFFFF8000985E251)

I awoke with my computer rebooting and beeping over and over with this BSOD since I left the
computer on with no aplications running. yes, I know that my avast and windows updates do
work in the background. I am just stating that I wasn't playing a game, and that the screensaver / and
power saving programs may be in use.

I have Re-installed Windows on this computer three times due to BSOD issues;
after a month or two I am forced to re-install and configure windows and all my aplications.
That truly bytes considering that I have paid top dollar for the computer and all the licences.

I even tried windows "System Recovery" and it can't even find the C: drive or the first partition;
it does report a "0 MB D: drive." However, my new system seems crippled and slow as a snail
during the System Recovery process... leaving me choice but to give up after a couple of hours.

Note: During the Boot process I see a new option to press a hotkey;
" Press Alt-F2 for ~~~ " which give the option to update the MOBO BIOS...

I have to admitt that I have been addicted to computers all my life and I actually have
four years in as a programmer, and for the first time in my life I am really thinking about
cancelling my internet and selling my four computers.

EDIT: Finally I was able to access my C: drive by removing my C: and installing it into
a secondary sata port on a different computer; when the different computer booted the
secondary drive was repaired with the scandisk. I then re-installed the repaired drive
back as the C: and the computer finally boot up into Vista 64 bit Ultimate ... first in safe mode
and then in normal mode.
I plan on finishing my game of FarCry then a format and a install of XP 32 bit and Ubuntu 64 bit.

Thank you for any help with this matter
EDocToor
I have a EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 3-way SLI s-775 nVidia nForce 7801 Motherboard

---

I too have Repeated Crashes, and I have to constantly configure the BIOS to remove

a " A: drive " which doesn't exist however the BIOS constantly has a problem with a A:

I have tried "safe mode"

I awoke with my computer rebooting and beeping over and over with this BSOD since I left the

computer on with no aplications running. yes, I know that my avast and windows updates do

work in the background. I am just stating that I wasn't playing a game, and that the screensaver / and

after a month or two I am forced to re-install and configure windows and all my aplications.

That truly bytes considering that I have paid top dollar for the computer and all the licences.

I even tried windows "System Recovery" and it can't even find the C: drive or the first partition;

it does report a "0 MB D: drive." However, my new system seems crippled and slow as a snail

during the System Recovery process... leaving me choice but to give up after a couple of hours.

I have to admitt that I have been addicted to computers all my life and I actually have

four years in as a programmer, and for the first time in my life I am really thinking about

EDIT: Finally I was able to access my C: drive by removing my C: and installing it into

a secondary sata port on a different computer; when the different computer booted the

secondary drive was repaired with the scandisk. I then re-installed the repaired drive

back as the C: and the computer finally boot up into Vista 64 bit Ultimate ... first in safe mode

and then in normal mode.

I plan on finishing my game of FarCry then a format and a install of XP 32 bit and Ubuntu 64 bit.

EDocToor

Posted 01/22/2009 04:40 PM   
[quote name='EDocToor' post='495172' date='Jan 22 2009, 04:40 PM']I have a EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 3-way SLI s-775 nVidia nForce 7801 Motherboard
---
I have tried "safe mode"

and then in normal mode.

EDocToor[/quote]

So what is the fix for this. It is deffo the VGA driver for me, comes up after reset,VGAclock not set due to error. This was fine until I update to the new driver last week or so
[quote name='EDocToor' post='495172' date='Jan 22 2009, 04:40 PM']I have a EVGA 132-CK-NF78-A1 3-way SLI s-775 nVidia nForce 7801 Motherboard

---

I have tried "safe mode"

and then in normal mode.

EDocToor

So what is the fix for this. It is deffo the VGA driver for me, comes up after reset,VGAclock not set due to error. This was fine until I update to the new driver last week or so

Posted 01/23/2009 09:35 AM   
[quote name='Ryo Hasuki' post='495497' date='Jan 23 2009, 10:35 AM']So what is the fix for this. It is deffo the VGA driver for me, comes up after reset,VGAclock not set due to error. This was fine until I update to the new driver last week or so[/quote]

I can't say what caused this error or how to fix it.
I'll post here if I do fine a solution, I was able to get my windows running
but my computer is still freezing, slow, and crashing constantly.

I have a $300 buck computer that hasn't ever crashed, and my
NVIDIA computer is the worse experience that I have ever had.
I assume that it is not Nvidia fault due to M$oft lack of consistence
products.

If Nvidia started a new OS,,, you can count me in... Oh Yeah.

Thank you for your comments Mr. Hasuki
[quote name='Ryo Hasuki' post='495497' date='Jan 23 2009, 10:35 AM']So what is the fix for this. It is deffo the VGA driver for me, comes up after reset,VGAclock not set due to error. This was fine until I update to the new driver last week or so

I can't say what caused this error or how to fix it.

I'll post here if I do fine a solution, I was able to get my windows running

but my computer is still freezing, slow, and crashing constantly.

I have a $300 buck computer that hasn't ever crashed, and my

NVIDIA computer is the worse experience that I have ever had.

I assume that it is not Nvidia fault due to M$oft lack of consistence

products.

If Nvidia started a new OS,,, you can count me in... Oh Yeah.

Thank you for your comments Mr. Hasuki

Posted 01/23/2009 11:45 PM   
Scroll To Top